Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor (3612 Views)

Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by OGO32(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Kano state Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, last night, has assured that in 2019 general, Kano electorate will deliver five million votes to President Muhammadu Buhari. Ganduje confidence and outburst was informed by the stunning victory posted by the All Progressive Congress during the weekend local council election which the party candidates won with 2,677,469 votes......continue Reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2018/02/i-will-deliver-5million-votes-to-buhari.html?m=1

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2018
grin these donkey boyz sha want make buhari die for office sha person wey no well

4 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by Meajor(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Five million child voters abi cows?? Make I know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by Boojoo(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Fictitious votes abi�

5 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by IkpuNnu(f): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2018
Na so! We are solidly behind you sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Some pple talk as if it is their power dat will make dem see tmrw

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by FarahAideed: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2018
Five million child votes ...Kano should be charged to crimes court for crimes against children, they keep millions of children homeless in the street and refuse them a decent education only force them into rioters and voters when the time comes for politica

8 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Na so! We are solidly behind you sir!
This man called NgeneUkwenu grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin these donkey boyz sha want make buhari die for office sha person wey no well
They are still better than you in this life.
May be u should compete with pigz

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by eTECTIVe(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2018
We know U can.. From ur League of Extraordinary Almajiris

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by Abogwara: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2018
Even Katsina will deliver up to 4 million and Kaduna 3 million. By the time 2019 election is concluded it will record the highest landslide in Nigerian history as well as the highest percentage turnout in the North similar to GEJ's 2011 results from Southeast.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

They are still better than you in this life.
May be u should compete with pigz
grin God no go let abok! terrorist,thieves and liars to better pass me for life hehehe.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin God no go let abok! terrorist,thieves and liars to better pass me for life hehehe.
Said by the product of babies factory

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Said by the product of babies factory
grin its obvious you are not Nigerian else you would know that na donkey boys wey dey born pass for the whole of west africa
Its common knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin its obvious you are not Nigerian else you would know that na donkey boys wey dey born pass for the whole of west africa
Its common knowledge

We came to nigeria to deal with Eastern pigz.
Kanu will tell u d rest

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

We came to nigeria to deal with Eastern pigz.
Kanu will tell u d rest
Hehehe una never deal with bokoharam finish u wan face east grin I swear these donkey boys no get sense

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Hehehe una never deal with bokoharam finish u wan face east grin I swear these donkey boys no get sense
But we have finished with eastern pigs 3 times sef.
1979,2015 and 2017 the great python dance.

I thought you guys said boko haram is hoax. Confused things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by WorldRichest: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2018
You have heard it. Five million votes for Buhari from Kano alone. That means that Kaduna and Katsina States too going by last election will give about four million votes each even if the real population of the State is less than three million. Going by this, other North-West and North-East states too will give about three million votes each. Then, North-Central states will give about two million votes each. Our brothers, sorry I mean their brothers from Niger, Chad, Northern Cameroon and Benin Republic will all be at hand to make the projected votes.

By the time total votes gotten by Buhari in the North alone is calculated, it will be more than the total population of Nigeria. Even INEC themselves and National Population Commission would be confused. IPOB miscreants, Atikuchukwu and Niger-Delta jobless youths will shout and scream, even the international community will shout and cry, but Buhari will rule till 2023. Haters can go and die.
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

I thought you guys said boko haram is hoax. Confused things
Abeg shut up you no even shame to talk admit that your zoogerian soldiers cannot defeat bokoharam and have to tell lies so you sick president can go for 2nd term as if we cannot see how they slaughter their own people like cattle and you have the guts to call us confused

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Abeg shut up you no even shame to talk admit that your zoogerian soldiers cannot defeat bokoharam and have to tell lies so you sick president can go for 2nd term as if we cannot see how they slaughter their own people like cattle and you have the guts to call us confused
But they are good at destroying the Ipod terrorists.
Eastern pigz will never see peace because of ur sadistic nature.
Kanu is resting in pieces

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

But they are good at destroying the Ipod terrorists.
Eastern pigz will never see peace because of ur sadistic nature.
Kanu is resting in pieces
grin lol is it from ur idp camp that you want to destroy us? We are light years ahead of you call me when you have defeated polio totally donkey boy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by kcmichael: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
2019 will be a shocker.Buhari will get 25million votes.mark my word
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin lol is it from ur idp camp that you want to destroy us? We are light years ahead of you call me when you have defeated polio totally donkey boy
Said by the babies factory product.
Ahead in deformity and yam legs

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Said by the babies factory product.
Ahead in deformity and yam legs
Yam legs? That's the best you can do?lol you are so dull you really belong to the north call me when your schools start having windows and chairs donkey f*cker
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Yam legs? That's the best you can do?lol you are so dull you really belong to the north call me when your schools start having windows and chairs donkey f*cker
Yam legs grin
U have serious obsession with the donkey
Even school can't cure the ignorance u r displaying.

Crime and ignorance sai eastern pigz

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by lordkush: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Yam legs grin
U have serious obsession with the donkey
Even school can't cure the ignorance u r displaying.

Crime and ignorance sai eastern pigz
just shut it.

naughty almajiri boy. your mates are blowing themselves up ure here licking bubus ass
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
lordkush:
just shut it.

naughty almajiri boy. your mates are blowing themselves up ure here licking bubus ass
I so much like bubu for killing Kanu.

Almajiri boy served u right, something u ll never forget in your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by luckise(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
With under aged voters
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by lordkush: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
papoudaupolos:

I so much like bubu for killing Kanu.

Almajiri boy served u right, something u ll never forget in your life.
kanu can rot in he'll for all I care.

does it stop ur brothers from roaming plate in hand begging from dawn till dusk?

the others fulani herdsmen now kill people about unprovoked.

bubu will go next year thank God for that. almajiri
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by princepeter566: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Do u mean 5m underage voters vote ?
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
lordkush:
kanu can rot in he'll for all I care.

does it stop ur brothers from roaming plate in hand begging from dawn till dusk?

the others fulani herdsmen now kill people about unprovoked.

bubu will go next year thank God for that. almajiri
Said by someone from the line of shameless pigz that ll do anything 4 d money.
I rather beg than rob, kidnap, or sell my baby.

Buhari will remain ur nightmare
Ur obsession with my people will rip u joy in this life

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by lordkush: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Said by someone from the line of shameless pigz that ll do anything 4 d money.
I rather beg than rob, kidnap, or sell my baby.

Buhari will remain ur nightmare
Ur obsession with my people will rip u joy in this life
you are not only begging evil lanky aboki.

like your brothers in benue, you are killing, kidnapping, Robbing,

useless almajiri. go and wait for buhari in daura

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This Picture From A Friend On Facebook. / NBC Should Investigate AIT Now! / Soludo To Be Declared Winner Any Moment From Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.