Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sigma Pension Charges Smes To Embrace Contributory Pension Scheme. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sigma Pension Charges Smes To Embrace Contributory Pension Scheme. (512 Views)

Save Our Souls From Pencom And Pfa. Retirees Under Contributory Pension Scheme / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sigma Pension Charges Smes To Embrace Contributory Pension Scheme. by naijabanking(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Sigma pension has decided to charge Small and Medium Enterprise to embrace contributory pension scheme by opening a  Retirement Savings Accounts under the Contributory Pension Scheme and embrace voluntary contribution for future references.

more details on this type of pension scheme
Re: Sigma Pension Charges Smes To Embrace Contributory Pension Scheme. by laudate: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2018
naijabanking:
Sigma pension has decided to charge Small and Medium Enterprise to embrace contributory pension scheme by opening a  Retirement Savings Accounts under the Contributory Pension Scheme and embrace voluntary contribution for future references.

more details on this type of pension scheme

This is something that is highly needed by many MSME firms, but too little awareness has been given to it. sad The company needs to conduct presentations for organisations such as Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and its member organisations, various firms within the different existing Chambers of Commerce, Nigeria Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (NASME), Small-scale cooperative associations, Nigerian Association of Small Scale Industrialists (NASSI) and so many other bodies. They need to launch a viral marketing campaign and if possible, open up a portal where people can get info about the scheme and sign up for it! undecided

It is time to stop talking and take action. Right now, many MSME think that pension plans are for large, corporate organisations and not for small firms like their own. Pension companies have to partner with them, to change this mindset among the MSME owners. sad

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With A Graduate Internship Role / . / Secrets And Facts I Have Learnt About Online Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.