Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,558 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh Opens “ME Makeup Empire” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Opens “ME Makeup Empire” (614 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Opens Up About Pastors' Reactions To "Provocative" Outfit Choice / Why I Changed My Child's Surname To Mine - Tonto Dikeh Opens Up, Drags Ex Filthy / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Opens “ME Makeup Empire” by 3Ebisco: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2018
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has launched her personal beauty line cosmetics.

The mother of one had earlier hinted her fans that very soon she will be up with something else, well that’s no more a news because she has just unveiled her cosmetic line and she calls it ME Makeup Empire.

The ME Makeup Empire another source of generating income has her ex-husband had Stop her from airing their son on her television show, stating it was for her own personal benefit.

Tonto featured in a movie titled Dirty Secret which generated controversy amongst Nigerians because the movie contained numerous adult scenes which at then was quite alien in the Nigerian movie industry. While some criticized her role for being untraditional and un-African, others said that Dikeh was merely being professional.

After enjoying acting several movies, Dikeh decided to try her hand in music though she had once featured in a music video owned by Amaco investments where she and Patience Ozokwor were called to mime the song. She made her debut by releasing singles 'Hi' and 'Itz Ova' feat Snypa. While many lauded her effort, the songs were trailed by controversy as critics especially questioned her vocal ability.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/tonto-dikeh-opens-me-makeup-empire.html

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off The Man In Her Life.. (photos) / Paul Okoye Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Twins, Nathan And Nadia / Who Are Top 10 Richest Hip Hop Musicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.