Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Have Finally Launched My Traffic/youtube B0t For Your Mad Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Finally Launched My Traffic/youtube B0t For Your Mad Traffic (438 Views)

Can You Drive "Mad" Traffic To My Website? Enter Here! / Get Mad Traffic Posting To All Your Fb Groups With This Tool / Why Is My Traffic Droping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Finally Launched My Traffic/youtube B0t For Your Mad Traffic by Angelawhite(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
It's just for fun and for educational purpose... not intended to make you money. But if for one reason or the other you want to increase your site page views or you want to increase your youtube views , you can use this tool. It's good for people who want to qualify for monetization.

If you own a VPS (Virtual Private Server), You can install the b0t on it,and have it run on the remote computer even when your system is off... Saves you data, time and battery. if you do not own a VPS, I can as well help you get one. Though you can still run it on your local computer (Without VPS)

you can call or whatsapp me on 07068097535..... Student price

Re: I Have Finally Launched My Traffic/youtube B0t For Your Mad Traffic by kelvine(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2018
The next message you will get is from me.
Your phone number is not correct, please edit or respond to my PM.
Re: I Have Finally Launched My Traffic/youtube B0t For Your Mad Traffic by Angelawhite(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2018
kelvine:
The next message you will get is from me.
Your phone number is not correct, please edit or respond to my PM.

Corrected

(1) (Reply)

Download This Money Making Package! Expires In 48 Hours / Cheap Domains And Ssl Certificates / Closed - Out of date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.