Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze (46804 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by GrammarCheck: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Too much Information.TMI
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by LesbianBoy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
This girl is slowly wrecking yobo. I don't think he is as rich as he used to be
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Eberex(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:
i don't understand..
she wanted to abort the baby or what undecided undecided

Read on Cromcruach91 post above. Una no go read through other people's post before commenting, Now i know the category where you belong. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by iamolatunay(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Awwww....beautiful �
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
statrboiTolu:
She jus looks lyk ma daughter.....beautiful creatures!
Lying machine...spotted shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked sad sad shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by marvin904(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
miky:

read it lazy

cum force me..
cum as i dey here even sign board i nor dey read
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by bettercreature(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
ehie:
Too much Information.TMI
Women are always sincere if you are not dealing with a prostitute
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by nsesam(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Destiny child.
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Chikaa444: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
God at work
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cromcruach91:
Incomplete abortion in this case refers to incomplete miscarriage...for anyone looking to spread rumors.

The abortion that is controversial...is called induced abortion.

Most don't know and won't read your comment.. This is y it's good to just hit the nail on the spot NE et use terms u know people will misinterprete
Rumours and lies start very easily and spread fast.

3 Likes

Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by marvin904(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eberex:

Read on Cromcruach91 post above. Una no go read through other people's post before commenting, Now i know the category where you belong. grin grin grin

is it your category.. grin grin
if the headline nor explain am well aint my fault.. grin grin
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by statrboiTolu(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
profjustine458:
Lying machine...spotted shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked sad sad shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
now u dey compare me wt d womay wey say snake swallow billion shey.
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
That's what happens when we have lots of quack doctors in the system. Thank God you were not chemically flushed out. HBD girl.
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
I almost had the same experience with my ist son, my mistake was that I kept visiting one lab. They kept telling me I wasn't pregnant until my tummy and color everything showed I was pregnant apart from the lab results showing negative. All kinds of tests were carried out yet it was negetive. I was wondering why my period would just cease without pregnancy and I decided to use traditional medicine. on my way there I just met another nurse who carried out a test on me. A lass! it was positive. I almost sued that hospital if not for pleadings from relatives and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Sexyolori(f): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:
i don't understand..
she wanted to abort the baby or what undecided undecided
no,she didn't.its a situation where the womb tries to abort d baby on its own accord.
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by joenor(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
She get why she come life.... Thank for his grace upon you. HBD dear.
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by chuks34(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chai, una fresh jor
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by LaudableXX: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Faithway10:
Joseph Yobo's Wife Shares Amazing Testimony Behind Their Daughter's Birth

Ex-beauty queen, Adaeze Yobo and Joseph Yobo's daughter, Lexine is one year old today.

The excited mother of 3 took to her Instagram page to share adorable photos of her and also the powerful testimony behind her birth.

She wrote;

"#lookatmenow �
Ist scan showed it was Fibroid, 2nd scan (diff. hospital) showed it was Fibroid and pregnancy but an incomplete abortion (whatever that means) but that I had to flush yu out, which I (thought) i did.
A week later, i still felt sick so I called the Dr. and I was scheduled to surgically complete removal of the remaining tissue.
On my way going, the holy spirit directed me to go to another hospital which I did and was told you were still inside and I had no Fibroid. instead of being happy, i cried and worried whether to keep you or not, worried if you will be normal after all the drugs n all. look at you now baby girl � #lexineisonetoday ��#birthdaygirl
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/joseph-yobos-wife-shares-amazing.html

Adaeze Yobo and little Lexine, I am so happy for you both! God has an awesome divine plan for this child, o! May she continue to grow in strength, wisdom and favour at all times.

Please I must share this your testimony with others on Sunday, inside church. Make una follow me sing: "What a marvellous God, He has done marvellous things for me..."
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by iamtardey: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
meanwhile you guys be ready... anytime from now the snakes might protest.
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Yinxies(f): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cromcruach91:
Incomplete abortion in this case refers to incomplete miscarriage...for anyone looking to spread rumors.

The abortion that is controversial...is called induced abortion.

Thank you ooo... I was about to start a protest
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by abescom: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reminds me when I asked the doctor to flush out my daughter just cos I didn't want to lose my wife. But the GOOD LORD had a better idea. Both are alive well and making me happy now.

2 Likes

Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by piagetskinner(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
they all look beautiful... even yobo that was ugly before don fine wella
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
In Nigeria medical practitioners do more of guess -work na! Most of them won't be doctors if it were to be abroad.
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Culin(f): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
If I had not seen this earlier on her instagram page, I'd have thought something different after seeing your thread title.
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by skydancer: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Faithway10:
Joseph Yobo's Wife Shares Amazing Testimony Behind Their Daughter's Birth

Ex-beauty queen, Adaeze Yobo and Joseph Yobo's daughter, Lexine is one year old today.

The excited mother of 3 took to her Instagram page to share adorable photos of her and also the powerful testimony behind her birth.

She wrote;

"#lookatmenow �
Ist scan showed it was Fibroid, 2nd scan (diff. hospital) showed it was Fibroid and pregnancy but an incomplete abortion (whatever that means) but that I had to flush yu out, which I (thought) i did.
A week later, i still felt sick so I called the Dr. and I was scheduled to surgically complete removal of the remaining tissue.
On my way going, the holy spirit directed me to go to another hospital which I did and was told you were still inside and I had no Fibroid. instead of being happy, i cried and worried whether to keep you or not, worried if you will be normal after all the drugs n all. look at you now baby girl � #lexineisonetoday ��#birthdaygirl
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/joseph-yobos-wife-shares-amazing.html

If true, this is so stupid and annoying
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Ojuororun(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
prospero5:
which kind wahala be dis? things people do in their closet and be forming good people!
ENDTIME PPL
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by Ojuororun(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
prospero5:
which kind wahala be dis? things people do in their closet and be forming good people!
ENDTIME PPL
Re: Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze by marvin904(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sexyolori:
no,she didn't.its a situation where the womb tries to abort d baby on its own accord.

ohhhhhhhhhhh i get..
and i wan naked swear for the woman before she get luck sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CDQ Buys Ford Mustang As Sallah Gift For Himself (Photos) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.