Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Traffic Traffic Traffic Light On Sale Boost - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traffic Traffic Traffic Light On Sale Boost (252 Views)

OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria / Please I Need More Light On This Access Closa Commission Chart / Solar Powered Traffic Light Installation By Teso Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Traffic Traffic Light On Sale Boost by Aydigital123(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2018
FOLLOW THEM TILL YOU SEE THE GREEN/ RED LIGHT

LOOK AT ME

If you can just give me 3 ½ minutes out of your time to show you something very powerful that will change the way you relate to your customer's / client

And by the time you will finish reading you cannot escape from knowing how to follow people, customers, client up till you see there green light(sales)

A few weeks ago I got a message from a friend though I didn't know him and I haven't even chat with him before

In his message, he requested that I should help him on somethings in his business
so I promise to do my best for him (and I told him I will drop a message containing some of the things he can do to improve his business)

but the week was fully loaded for me so I later forget to drop what I promised him
And he didn't even message me to remind me or ask for anything

so after some time he message me and his message goes thus

Him:- Hello, what you did is not good

Immediately I saw this I was curious to know what I did that wasn't good

so I message him back

Me:- What did do ooo

Him:- you promised to send me a message but you refused to do so (is that one good)

Me:- Oh Sorry bro (but why don't you message me to remind me ?)

=======
Lesson 1
=======

In Life and in business there are a lot of things we need to take with soft hands because the people we deal with every day are at different level of growth

so you can't assume your customer /clients know up to you or think the same way you do

so you have to respect them and tell them how to do things

when I saw that message if I didn't understand Him very well
I might have just sent a message that will touch him

so as a leader, business owner, coach, consultant know how to treat everyone that comes your way

they might be wrong but try to correct them instead of grabbing them or not answering them

(that's a leadership mindset)

Hope you grab something here?

Okay let us continue

So he replied me with the message below

Him:- But you are the one that told me you will drop a message(so I don't want to disturb you)

when I saw this reply I didn't say anything about it again I just told him

I will find a perfect time to drop him the message (Arguing with him or proceeding with the chat will only prolong the matter)

=======
Lesson 2
=======

Now this is the main thing I want to pass on this content

Never Assume your customer /clients get everything about what you pitch to them

Keep sending them follow-up message until they voice out (until they tell you their mind)

I have seen a situation where people will see the price on a banner or ads copy and they will still ask for the price (Lol)

be linear with such people by answering them politely it might turn to sales for you

Follow them up till you are satisfied

Follow them till you see the green light (i.e SALES) or the red light (i.e NO MONEY)

but I prefer to see the green light always (Lol)

Hope this help you?

Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Visit Site / Treating Your Business Like A Pretty Lady / Workshop On E-form Import, Trade Regulation & Processes In Nig Int'l Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.