Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,650 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Unvarnished Counsel To Don Norman Obinna - Eze Onyekwere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Unvarnished Counsel To Don Norman Obinna - Eze Onyekwere (262 Views)

Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram / Senator Obinna Ogba Accuses Abdullahi Adamu Of Plot To Remove Saraki / My Unvarnished Counsel To Don Norman Obinna - Eze Onyekwere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Unvarnished Counsel To Don Norman Obinna - Eze Onyekwere by chuksahamefule: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2018
While I will not encourage Distinguished Senator T.A Orji or his office to accord you an undeserved prominence via a response to your inane epistle, Don Norman Obinna needless to remind you that your engagement to serve Senator T.A Orji was one borne out of sympathy for a young man and a younger brother who was sacked from his work place over petitions bothering on serial cases of child molestation, whose children were sent out of school because of inability to meet up with their school fees and your wife left because of serial cases of pedophilia lined up against you that led to your discharge from your place of work.

While I must express surprise at your recent attempt at blackmailing Ochendo over his refusal to yield to your undeservedly 6 million naira demand, it is very unfortunate that you forgot in a hurry how you were crying and pleading through close friends of Ochendo to entreat him into giving you a chance to make up for your unproductive and disorganized life style which Ochendo in his usual benevolence verbally accented to and gave you that chance to better your life.

I challenge you to produce any documentary evidence from the senators office that substantiates your claim of being appointed a media adviser to Senator Orji.

Whereby you are not aware, your futile attempt at painting Ochendo as a docile senator having failed to yield to your blackmail is in the public domain and dead on arrival because you pointed out in your own writing the bills and motions sponsored by Ochendo, quoting directly from your text, you wrote ‘’I know that it is on record that you did sponsored 12 bills, four motions and empowered people in the last two and half years’’ knowing how arduous the task of law making is, and the mental exactness and prudence required to produce a bill or motion that will pass through readings in the senate, you therefore defeated your own claim of senator Orji using the Senate as a place of rest because a resting senator cannot manufacture 12 bills and four motions within a period of 2 years with many of the bills having to go through second reading and public hearing, that deflects your mischievous claims and mocks your ability to make balanced judgments.

Your ineffectual and laborious attempt to trivialize the gains of the empowerments, kindness and gifts that Ochendo has been known for over the years brings you out as one who is certainly sinking and seeking attention, by counting cups of rice that Ochendo distributes to his constituents at every given opportunity shows that you have indeed lost focus and need to be redirected , Ochendo has in no little way touched the lives of a greater percentage of Abians and they remain grateful to Ochendo, they have shown him love and gratitude through their votes and support and will continue to do so even in future elections unless he did not indicate interest, Ochendo’s annual scholarship scheme has given hope to over 500 youths that wouldn’t have made it through school if not for him, his agricultural empowerment scheme, where he gives out agro equipment’s has given employment to so many households today who would have been unable to make a living if not for Ochendo, a lot of families have cars parked in their compound for the first time in their lineage courtesy of senator T.A Orji, as senator Orji was paying school fees for your children Don Norman Obinna, that’s the same way he was paying school fees for hundreds of others within Abia central and beyond and through his altruism many who never gave life a chance are today hopeful of a better future.

That Ochendo stood his grounds against some Machiavellian and unscrupulous politicians who had made attempts at subverting the cause of equity despite all attempts at cowing and blackmailing him shows that he is a man ahead of his time and you have acknowledged severally that Ochendo is an institution.

My unvarnished counsel to you as a brother is for you to amend your ways and stop the groundless knock on our own Ochendo now that there is still time to resolve whatever it is between you and the man who picked and dusted you up when you are down and frustrated.

Eze onyekwere
Is an indigene of Ibeku Egwu asaa

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Education Tax Fund Hits N800m As Board Submits Report / Buhari, ECOWAS President Discuss Regional Stability / Abduction Of Girls Should Be Focus Of Women’s Day – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.