Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,806 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Do The Fulani Rule? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The Fulani Rule? (261 Views)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani / FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Fulani Rule? by selfemployed(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2018
FFK asked a question the other day "The Fulani's are the least educated in Nigeria, how come they are always in power?"

He did not provide the answer, but that question has made me to think. There could be some factors that has been favouring the Fulani's as a group over others.

1. Fulani are the most organized group of people in leadership. I may lack some information, but at least I know they are more organized in leadership than the Igbo. The Igbo has no one man that can speak for them . The sultan, the emirs, these people have great influence. But an igbo Eze has no much influence on society. I also know the Yoruba Oba has great influence in leadership, but not as the Fulani emirs.

2. Fulani's have a vision. Their leader usman Dan fodio, gave them a vision to dip the Koran to the Atlantic, and they've been working with that vision. Others don't have vision like this. Any organization that has no vision cannot go far.

3. Fulani's are united in brotherhood more than others

(1) (Reply)

Rivers East Senatorial District Endorses Governor Wike / Digital Media Has Opened Opportunities For Government - Tolu Ogunlesi / DTSG To Partner Entertainment Industry For Societal Growth - Gov. Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.