Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity (562 Views)

Breaking: Shootings Ongoing In Owerri Now! / #endsars Protest: Ongoing Protest In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity by HypeManIsaac: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2018
According to reports, the people of Port Harcourt are currently going on protest against the inadequate supply of Electricity power in some area of the city.

As shared by Young Endy who is a journalist and blogger, he said…

“​#NoLightNoSex Drama: As The Entire Orgbum Community in Ogbum-Nu-Abali embarks on massive demonstration against Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED) due to non availability of Power (Light)”.

http://818tvonline.com/2018/02/massive-protest-ongoing-in-port-harcourt-due-to-lack-of-electricity.html/

1 Like

Re: Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Why Not No Light No Pay abi dem use s*x swear for us for Africa ni? If Trump see this one now he will say another thing grin
Re: Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity by biacan(f): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Nolight nosex shocked
Re: Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity by uncleiykeman(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2018
Wetin concern light with sex?
Re: Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity by eTECTIVe(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2018
Where are those Ppl opening threads upandan to applaud d improved power supply NATIONWIDE.. Let me help dem " Wike hired dis protesters to ridicule d gud works of d govt"
Re: Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity by Tapout(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2018
chineke!!! where did dat guy get larrson's jersey from shocked shocked

we have light @ where i stay in ph tho.
Re: Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity by chynie: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2018
online news can do anything to get attention
I was there just now
and I didn't see any ''nolightnosex'' protest,
the residents are just protesting against bad light situation
whoever that's reporting this be careful
I am currently at the ogbunabali market in gada
Re: Nolightnosex:massive Protest Ongoing In Port Harcourt Due To Lack Of Electricity by joinnow: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2018
What a country
Its so painful we are paying for darkness.
Why some countries are paying people to use light.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudsters Strike Modelling Pose With Smiles As Police Parade Them. / Moments Pregnant Singer Was Shot Dead For Refusing To Dance / If You Asked To Raid Any Nigerian Celebrity Wardrobe,who Would It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.