Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2829 Views)

FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics / FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2018
y .

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
-
Re: . by konoplyanka: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
See oil thief. Why not abia, ebonyin and Enugu?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by papaejima1: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
That was why they had Eastern region in the 60s. But, it never worked because the Blackman is wired to be self centered, always demanding for 'mine' first before 'ours'.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
-
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2018

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
-

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by konoplyanka: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
You would be very shocked to know where i'm from. listen , i like discussing ideas i don't give a shit about your tribal bulshit .

i'm American born and raised. my dad is from Oron Akwa ibom and my mom is white with Swedish and Lithuanian ancestry . and believe it or not i've never stepped feet in any of these places(port harcourt , aba ,cross river etc) , i'm only exploring ides and possibilities.

LOL grin
I'm Indian born from futa djalon. We know you lying pigs. And your oil grabbing antics started by the great coward ojukwu is known to all.

And I was only giving you more probable idea that would work because of the homogeneity of those states. I wonder why it riled you up to giving me the history of your life.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
-

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by konoplyanka: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
MODALSOUL1:

This is a better method . your method is why Nigeria is a third world shitthole

Why is it a better method? Those states I mentioned are closer and are more homogenic. Give me a better reason unless you are reasoning from your anus.

1 Like

Re: . by Omololu2121: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

LOL grin
I'm Indian born from futa djalon. We know you lying pigs. And your oil grabbing antics started by the great coward ojukwu is known to all.

And I was only giving you more probable idea that would work because of the homogeneity of those states. I wonder why it riled you up to giving me the history of your life.
yeebos are so greedy,why should it have to be abia,rivers, cross river and akwa ibom.

@op I think Enugu,anmbra,imo, ebonyi and abia will be better.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
-
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
-

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: . by Ola17: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

LOL grin

Will you shut up there.
Do you think that everyone out there sees the world through the jaundiced lenses of ethnic jingoism and parochial considerations?

@ op. Please go on with this beautiful thread of yours.

9 Likes

Re: . by konoplyanka: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ola17:

Will you shut up there.
Do you think that everyone out there sees the world through the jaundiced lenses of ethnic jingoism and parochial considerations?

@ op. Please go on with this beautiful thread of yours.

Who is this frustrated son of a LovePeddler who is even ashamed of his cursed tribe? Please get off my dick you gay!

1 Like

Re: . by Ola17: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Crab Mentality is real shocked

It's a big shame sharing the same ethnic nationality with some small minded commenters on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

LOL grin

Fool,you think everybody is mentally slow and dumb like you.

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: . by Cyynthialove(f): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
that's good
Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
OP u have a nice idea

but tribalism, ethnicity, land boundary disputes (African mentality) will not let that happen, and that's why Nigeria will remain undeveloped probably for ever despite being resourceful. 0il ang gas etc.

if this shithole should be restructured and some states merged up, Economic development and Nigeria's Infrastructural decay will improve. Thanks am an Imolite

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: . by kettykings: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
i wish lagos can be like this
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
-
Re: . by manny4life(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omololu2121:
yeebos are so greedy,why should it have to be abia,rivers, cross river and akwa ibom.

@op I think Enugu,anmbra,imo, ebonyi and abia will be better.

I am Igbo and I like your idea better. Oil is NOT everything. Seaport isn't everything either.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
-
Re: . by Fuckyoumod: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Funny enough these states have the resources to transform it self to these pictures of beautiful cities.
Saddly, these parasite called Nigeria will never stop milking our resources.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels TV Exposes Rochas Okorocha [Video] / Raw Truth About The South East And 2023 / Osinbajo: Judiciary, Sustaining Pillar Of Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.