Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) (2793 Views)

Panic as Reno Worries About The Safety Of Woman Who Exposed Tinubu Sharing Money / CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Penguin2: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
A Twitter user Omotayo Williams @KadunaResident has published a document that bears the name “Momodu Tinubu” with the date of birth being October 31, 1934.

With controversy having always surrounded Tinubu’s true origin and real name, the Twitter user is suggesting that the said “Momodu Tinubu” is the same as the Ahmed Tinubu that we know today.

The document was submitted to Lagos State House of Assembly announcing his appointment as an Auditor for the State.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by God1000(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
He's a big liar

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by WonderManly(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Aah! You mean our Emilokan.

8 Likes

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by chatinent: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
We know already. Politicians are normally liars.

12 Likes

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu shaa, everyday...
Have u ever heard of free publicity?
Everyday, you guys are giving him too much attention, which will make him win.

At the end of the day, politics is a game, with only one winner.

I recently learnt shettima is Hausa, while all the previous northern presidents have been Fulani. So automatically, the Hausa's will favor shettima.

Anyways, I also learnt Nigeria is a game of numbers, I.e population and money, none of which is Obi's favour.

So if you really like Obi and you want him to win, first shed all the tribal shenenigans, second gather money to share, especially up north. Finally focus on your candidate and sell him.... Unless, all the obidients movement is an activity in futility.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Sergio101(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
We reject old druggie

8 Likes

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Arysexy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
We know na.

You can't cheat nature, that's why age is exposing him now with shakingittis.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by vastolord4(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
For real?.. well I'm surprised that you're surprised cos we shouldn't be surprised
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Arysexy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jondelng:
The focus in age

BC Buhari version 2.0 is still fresh in our minds

Old age affects thinking and ability to take actions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Princessogaraya(f): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Old man dey denied his age
A lier want to become Nigeria president but God will review himself again in Nigeria.

Haba,we have suffer enough
God forbid Bathing

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by GuyWise101(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The man Tinubu is a shameless liar who must not be allowed to near the seat in Asorock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Bobloco: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Xscape1993(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
We know ooo.
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Just imagine an almost 90yrs old Tinubu wants to rule Nigeria

No wonder he's been hidden his age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Arysexy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Just imagine an almost 90yrs old Tinubu wants to rule Nigeria

By the time he spends 4 yrs, he will be 92yrs. God forbid BATing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Arysexy:

By the time he spends 4 yes, he will be 92yrs. God forbid BATing
We won't allow this to happen

Tinubu should retire from active politics.. he's almost 90years old

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Penguin2: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jondelng:
Tinubu shaa, everyday...
Have u ever heard of free publicity?
Everyday, you guys are giving him too much attention, which will make him win.

At the end of the day, politics is a game, with only one winner.

I recently learnt shettima is Hausa, while all the previous northern presidents have been Fulani. So automatically, the Hausa's will favor shettima.

Anyways, I also learnt Nigeria is a game of numbers, I.e population and money, none of which is Obi's favour.

So if you really like Obi and you want him to win, first shed all the tribal shenenigans, second gather money to share, especially up north. Finally focus on your candidate and sell him.... Unless, all the obidients movement is an activity in futility.

Eyaaa!

Lemme give you some free lecture…

First of all, Shettima is Kanuri and not Hausa.

Kanuri is one of the minor ethnic groups in Nigeria and they are found only in Borno and some parts of Yobe.

What this means is that Peter Obi, an Igbo man, a tribe that occupies 7 states, stands a far higher chance than your Shettima.

Secondly, Kwankwaso is Hausa. So, if Hausas are desirous of the presidency, they will rather vote for Kwankwaso who would be president if he wins and not Shettima who will be a mere spare tyre to Tinubu.

Then lastly, and most importantly, the core northerners, Fulanis and Hausas alike, are queuing behind Atiku. Tinubu is not even a factor at all.

Read through these comments of northerners on BBC Hausa where they were reacting to Tinubu’s meeting with Wike.

I hope this lecture heals you.

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by johnbd: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Arysexy:

BC Buhari version 2.0 is still fresh in our minds

Old age affects thinking and ability to take actions
guy this your pictures speak it all. This your [color=#000000][/color] vawulence pass boko haram own... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Eyaaa!

Lemme give you some free lecture…

First of all, Shettima is Kanuri and not Hausa.

Kanuri is one of the minor ethnic groups in Nigeria and they are found only in Borno and some parts of Yobe.

What this means is that Peter Obi, an Igbo man, a tribe that occupies 7 states, stands a far higher chance than your Shettima.

Secondly, Kwankwaso is Hausa. So, if Hausas are desirous of the presidency, they will rather vote for Kwankwaso who would be president if he wins and not Shettima who will be a mere spare tyre to Tinubu.

Then lastly, and most importantly, the core northerners, Fulanis and Hausas alike, are queuing behind Atiku. Tinubu is not even a factor at all.

Read through these comments of northerners on BBC Hausa where they were reacting to Tinubu’s meeting with Wike.

I hope this lecture heals you.

First, I will thank you for correcting me on the tribe and expected voting pattern.
However, your response is full of bias and dislike with words like "your shettima" or "lecture heals you" indicates you are pained. Your attempt to exaggerate the igbo states influence is laughable. Igbo states are a landlocked region, with a very small population. Infact, if Nigerians voted along tribal lines, Obi will most likely come a distant 4th, not even third.

I never tried to sell any candidate in my prior post, I just advised people who want Obi to be president. I do not support Obi, Atiku or Tinubu and I will not engage in discussions that are biased with Tribalistic undertones.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Abdu81: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Imagine the disturbing pictures he is shouting EMILOKAN.

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by inoki247: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol na Momudu Tinubu again no be Amoda Ogunlere....

una no dey tire for all diz ur fake News wey u dey use get orgasm....

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Yoruba1stson: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
From Amoda Ogunlere now to Momodu Tinubu, nobody can separate stupidity from zombiedents, they are like 5 & 6

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by franchasofficia: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kai
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
In Nigeria that does not matter....we make use of official age here and even if jagaban wins the elections tomorow, the same nigerian court will strike out any suit challenging his age or persoanl data.....
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Penguin2: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jondelng:

First, I will thank you for correcting me on the tribe and expected voting pattern.
However, your response is full of bias and dislike with words like "your shettima" or "lecture heals you" indicates you are pained. Your attempt to exaggerate the igbo states influence is laughable. Igbo states are a landlocked region, with a very small population. Infact, if Nigerians voted along tribal lines, Obi will most likely come a distant 4th, not even third.

I never tried to sell any candidate in my prior post, I just advised people who want Obi to be president. I do not support Obi, Atiku or Tinubu and I will not engage in discussions that are biased with Tribalistic undertones.

To be neutral in the face of injustice is to side with injustice.

Nigeria needs a saving; anyone standing on the fence in this critical period does not wish the country well.

I can see you not being tribalistic but you had to call Southeast ‘landlocked’. Lol.

I leave you to your hate.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by haffaze777(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is he not amoda yekinni ogunlere again?grin

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Benwallt(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
So you are telling me that Tunubu is older that MKO Abiola he was a boy to. Abiola was born 1937. Get your facts right. You are going somewhere, when you get there, hmmmm, be careful. Everything get limit.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Addme: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
So Tinubu is no more Amuda Ogunlere or whatever you guys were masturbating on earlier.So his new name is now Momodu

Also Tinubu was not born in Iragbiji in Osun State again but in Lagos State,the same thing you guys have been sending all the while.

It's not funny though if you people especially you Penguin could believe Buhari was cloned and he's Jubril from Susan, there's absolutely nothing you can not write or believe.

Continue wallowing in your wailing,it's allowed
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Lanretoye(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Addme:
So Tinubu is no more Amuda Ogunlere or whatever you guys were masturbating on earlier.So his new name is now Momodu

Also Tinubu was not born in Iragbiji in Osun State again but in Lagos State,the same thing you guys have been sending all the while.

It's not funny though if you people especially you Penguin could believe Buhari was cloned and he's Jubril from Susan, there's absolutely nothing you can not write or believe.

Continue wallowing in your wailing,it's allowed
He is older than obasanjo and buhari self,mumu people...their foolishness is top notch.
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Aah! You spell our Emilokan
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu is more than 88,confirm.
Re: Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
No one knows beginning of Tinubu. Is Tinubu a spirit?
Doesn't he has parents, siblings & relatives?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% / South East Has Assembled A Team Of Competent Governors / This Is The Reason Nigeria Is Not Secure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.