Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream (16613 Views)

Nigerian & Cameroonians Arrested For Trying To Illegally Obtain Uganda Passport / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by BloggersNG: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
The Child’s Right and Rehabilitation Network, (CRARN) Children Center in Eket, Akwa Ibom State has called on the government at all level to intensify the campaign against witchcraft superstition after a father stormed the orphanage to poison his son because had a dream that he killed him..

The 53-year-old man identified as Edem Okon who had two of his sons under their care had come to the orphanage with hidden bread laced with poison made from a local berry called, Esere or Calabar beans.

Confirming the incident Sam Itauma, the head of CRARN said:

“Okon came with the sole aim of killing one of his two sons under our care. His reason, being a dream he had in which his 6-year-old son, Elijah, purportedly came to stab him to death while he was sleeping in the night."

He added that though the man has two sons in their care, but he requested to go with one of them, but because they were skeptical about his motives they turned down his request. .

He later requested to take his children out to purchase items for them in a nearby store.

When that too was rejected he became angry and charged at his son warning him not appear in his dreams with diabolical intent otherwise he would kill him.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/angry-father-storms-orphanage-to-poison.html

1 Share

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Thewesterner(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
This man village people strongggggg o...

7 Likes

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by obicentlis: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Most Dreams are illusion.

Believe them at your own peril.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Moreoffaith(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
MAD MAN

WETIN PERSON NO GO EVEN SEE FOR THIS AFRICA.

I WEAK WALAI.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Pubichairs(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Even old people are afraid of death

the world is changing

1 Like

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by eleojo23: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
One 'man of God' somewhere is still going to convince him that his son is truly a Wizard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by EXLOVER(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
why evil
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by obiZEAL(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is what poverty can cause

Get your PVC, 2019 is here already

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by dujaswags1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
what is the son doing at an orphanage when he has a dad.
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by lafuria1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Who ate the bread?
I was expecting to see where he tried to force the kid to eat the bread.

But seriously,, this is very unfortunate mindset
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by djjosh(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Is wah ohIs wah ohIs wah oh
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Authoreety: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wetin police and court cum dey do abt d mata na?
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by koolgee(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Superstition.
Thank God for the wisdom they applied if not, the boy would have been dead by now.

1 Like

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by muthmayinnah: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
chicken brain dad

1 Like

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by fSociety: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Schizophrenia

2 Likes

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by kollinpowel(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omo this one weak me o.
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
owo ekpo.
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by rita25(f): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
this one is ola rotimis the gods are not to blame but na the calabar version......the gods don hint the man say him death destiny dey the 6years old hand..............NIGERIA the new ZOOTOPIA
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Etuagievin(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
He could easily come up with a solution to his dreams by killing his son, but he couldnt decide on how to move his kids from the orphanage home. What happened
to you? How come they are there when you are not dead? Its funny at your age you are afraid of death.

1 Like

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akwa Ibom folks and their child witch wahala, always accusing innocent children of being witches.

2 Likes

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by oyetunder(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Africans... even Nigerians, until we stop all these habits of accusing witches and wizard for all our own mistakes, it shall be hard for us to move forward. No wonder our streets are littered with various shrines dedicated to gods who had refused to help us. Yea, even Christianity which is meant to build relationship between man and God had been turned to channels of robbery thru spiritual manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Yinxies(f): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Very funny.... Hunger makes on have such dreams
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by LadySarah: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
This shii pains my heart so much .Once worked with an Akwa Ibom man who had this sort of case but it was his wife.Told me his wife was possessed and receiving trwatment at the said prophets home bound in chains.
my help was limited being a senior staff and myself a teenage i.t student.

didnt have much to tell him As I wasnt informed then but I told him your wife Cant be a witch and not kill the kids she gave you .I told him he was wrong and she may be depressed which is manifesting,take her to a hospital or take her home and pamper her.
No matter how educated They are They believe strongly in the witchcraft thingy an Its hopeless.
Govt has a lot of work to do.First is to deal decisivly with those prophets and the parents As an exsmple to others.

5 Likes

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by xynerise: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
An orphan's father visited him in the orphanage?

Someone should please clear me undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Countersam(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
What is it with Akwa Ibom people and child witchcraft.....
Re: Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream by Countersam(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hmm...we need to be wary of ll these akwa ibom fuckericants oh. Some of them might be child witchcraft certificate holders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Stole $56,000 From Bishop Oyedepo's Book Store Arraigned By EFCC / Nigerian Jailed 20 Years, 10 Strokes Of Whipping For Possession Of Drugs / Ebonyi Preacher Tortured To Death For Destroying Monarch’s Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.