Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. (3128 Views)

N-Power: Has Anyone Been Redeployed Successfully After Applying For It?? / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / N-power Build Portal Will Be Open For New Applications Between November 5th - 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by npowerng: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please NOTE that N-Power has NOT re-opened its website for new applications.

You will recall that N-Power just physically verified pre-selected applicants from the 2017 application season in December 2017.

The Final Beneficiaries are yet to be announced and fully engaged.

Consequently, the information that N-Power has opened its website for new applications is FALSE.

We urge Nigerians to disregard the false information and follow our verified N-Power channels for authentic news.

Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by dimexy247(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
OK
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by ekoyo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
@npower pls wat is holding our stipends mbok
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by master69(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Npower please what is the challenge u are having with the just verified candidate, please let us know so we could know our faith rather than waiting for you for over 3 months after verification. we are tired....haba.

2 Likes

Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by TGM2015: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
master69:
Npower please what is the challenge u are having with the just verified candidate, please let us know so we could know our faith rather than waiting for you for over 3 months after verification. we are tired....haba.
I am sure it is more of budget related constraint. Maybe until the budget is approved. Hope it will not stay for over 10 months with NASS.
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by npowerng: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
ekoyo:
@npower pls wat is holding our stipends mbok

We apologize that you are yet to receive your January stipends.

Your stipend is your right for work done, and we wish to reassure you that we do not take you for granted.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are working assiduously to fix this.
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by npowerng: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
master69:

We are working tirelessly to make sure the process goes smoothly.

We apologize for the delay, The successful candidates would be contacted very soon.

Kindly stay tuned to the Npower Official Social media channels for news and updates.
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by yuslik(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

We apologize for the delay, The successful candidates would be contacted very soon.

Kindly stay tuned to the Npower Official Social media channels for news and updates.

Well-done chief Handler. You never get tired of apologizing. Do you? I do understand the precariousness of your situation though. It's really not your fault. In fact I empathize with you. It's an institutional problem bigger than you.

The whole scheme is just a piece of joke. As tirelessly as you claim to work the whole Npower scheme is marred by irregularities; failure to meet up with set deadlines (deadlines set by yourself) inability to pay stipends as at when due, poor communication process that leaves room for speculation and spread of rumours, and every other thing that is wrong with poor organization.

I laud the scheme's recruitment process, but my appreciation stops at that. The handling is a national embarrassment, that leaves less to be desired. I feel irked whenever I read your updates. That one? Huh! Let's leave that for another day.

7 Likes

Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by vykta: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is just sad... When private organisations set deadlines... we do not hear excuses... No 'we apologise' ... NPOWER and other government agencies is a reflection of the level of seriousness Nigerian government puts in when doing something... Whenever they set a deadline, it'll be shifted and then on the D-Day, Website will start hanging...Look at BigBrother... This is just an entertainment program but when they set a date for it to start this year... it started on that day...

It's even sad that I have to compare Npower to Big Brother.

Well it's left for us to exercise our rights come 2019, We musn't vote in clueless leaders who'll promise employment and hide under empowerment because they feel we do not know the difference...

My PVC is ready hope yours is?

Donald Duke looks saner than the rest

5 Likes

Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by vykta: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
yuslik:

Well-done chief Handler. You never get tired of apologizing. Do you? I do understand the precariousness of your situation though. It's really not your fault. In fact I empathize with you. It's an institutional problem bigger than you.

The whole scheme is just a piece of joke. As tirelessly as you claim to work the whole Npower scheme is marred by irregularities; failure to meet up with set deadlines (deadlines set by yourself) inability to pay stipends as at when due, poor communication process that leaves room for speculation and spread of rumours, and every other thing that is wrong with poor organization.

I laud the scheme's recruitment process, but my appreciation stops at that. The handling is a national embarrassment, that leaves less to be desired. I feel irked whenever I read your updates. That one? Huh! Let's leave that for another day.

Thank you brother... If they know how embarrassing their response is they'll actually stop responding till they have something concrete to say...

The problem with Nigeria now is our leaders thinks we're fools ni

That's why someone will wake up and say snake swallow 36 million Naira

Same way Npower will say they're working on a list for 2months... We should be patient...

Well na their time make they use am well... Our time dey come... Nonsense and Npower

3 Likes

Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by menwongo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

but why can't you people just fix the month the list for successful physical verified candidate will be publish, even though it's next year just tell people...
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by bamoski(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
npowerng:

Please enough of this robotic response.

If you have nothing to say just keep shut angry

3 Likes

Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by ekoyo(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2018
@npower what is holding our stipends? It's going to almost 2mnths now
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by ekoyo(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
U people are encouraging people to stop going to work with the delay of stipends,thanks to the management of Npower team

1 Like

Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by dbestuncle: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
npowerng:

I heard that we are resuming 1st of March, 2018. how una dey
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by IRIEBOY(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2018
Npower have kept n-knowledge( I applied for it) in the waste bin.. and now delaying to pay N-teach beneficiaries... The youth should keep religion and tribal sentiments aside.. let's vote for Donald Duke 2019..

2 Likes

Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by nickishire: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2018
@npowerng please i am yet to receive my January stipend and i have checked my profile, there is no payment on hold. Please what can i do now?
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by nickishire: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Please i am yet to receive my January stipend and i have checked my profile, there is no payment on hold. Please what can i do now?
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by nickishire: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2018
npowerng:

Npowerng, please i am yet to receive my January stipend and i have checked my profile, there is no payment on hold. Please what can i do now?
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by npowerng: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
nickishire:

Npowerng, please i am yet to receive my January stipend and i have checked my profile, there is no payment on hold. Please what can i do now?

What bank are you using sir?
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by npowerng: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
nickishire:
Please i am yet to receive my January stipend and i have checked my profile, there is no payment on hold. Please what can i do now?

Kindly check your account balance sir.
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by npowerng: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
bamoski:

Please enough of this robotic response.

If you have nothing to say just keep shut angry
embarassed
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by nickishire: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
npowerng:

What bank are you using sir?
First Bank
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by nickishire: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly check your account balance sir.

I have checked it several times and no stipend yet
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by lizzy07(f): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Please I am yet to receive my January stipends and I have checked my profile, there is no payment on hold, please what can I do? my bank is UBA
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by henry99: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
npowerng:
Please NOTE that N-Power has NOT re-opened its website for new applications.

You will recall that N-Power just physically verified pre-selected applicants from the 2017 application season in December 2017.

The Final Beneficiaries are yet to be announced and fully engaged.

Consequently, the information that N-Power has opened its website for new applications is FALSE.

We urge Nigerians to disregard the false information and follow our verified N-Power channels for authentic news.
plz npower am yet to receive my January stipend... surulere local govt Lagos . diamond bank...haven't have such issues before
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by lizzy07(f): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Please Npower I haven't received my January stipends and I have checked my profile there is no payment on hold please help me o I don't have any money on me
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by rickyboss333: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
good day sir.
After the final release of 2018 january stipends on 15th of February, am yet to receive my stipend, which frankly have not happend b4. my bank is Gtb, what could possibly be happening?
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by npowerng: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
henry99:
plz npower am yet to receive my January stipend... surulere local govt Lagos . diamond bank...haven't have such issues before

Good day Sir,

Kindly check the sign on your profile, If you are on payment hold you would not receive any stipend from Npower until it has been rectified.
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by rickyboss333: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
npowerng:

Good day Sir,

Kindly check the sign on your profile, If you are on payment hold you would not receive any stipend from Npower until it has been rectified.

checked. no payment is on hold and still haven't received my January stipend. please what do I do?
Re: Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. by npowerng: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2018
rickyboss333:

checked. no payment is on hold and still haven't received my January stipend. please what do I do?

Kindly send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
State your complaint clearly sir, and it would be resolved as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npa Job Recruitment Hijack / Nationwide Recruitment For BVN Enrollment Officers At Innovectives LLC / Food And Agriculture Organization Of The United Nations (FAO) HQ Internship 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.