Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Arsenal Ace Henrikh Mkhitaryan Reveals Three Reasons For Man United Exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Ace Henrikh Mkhitaryan Reveals Three Reasons For Man United Exit (321 Views)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Henrikh Mkhitaryan Scores On Roma Serie A Debut / Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Ace Henrikh Mkhitaryan Reveals Three Reasons For Man United Exit by HotnaijaMarket(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Arsenal star Henrikh Mkhitaryan has given three reasons behind his decision to leave Manchester United last month.

Arsenal signed Mkhitaryan from Manchester United as part of a deal that saw Alexis Sanchez make the move to Old Trafford.

The Armenia international has already shown glimpses of his talent, starring against Everton on his home debut earlier in the month.

However, Mkhitaryan also showed why United let him go in the 1-0 defeat to Tottenham at the weekend, with fans accusing the 29-year-old of lacking the appetite for the fight.

Express Sport understands Mkhitaryan decided to leave for Arsenal having grown tired of life under Mourinho.

But the Arsenal star has claimed his age,coupled with a desire to play more and fear of an early retirement, prompted him to leave.

"Of course sometimes you need some refreshing," he told ESPN Brasil.

"And I think this was the best moment for me, because there were a few things that didn't work out in Manchester.

“Because I was 29 years old, I wanted to play more, because I know that in a few years time I'll be able to end my football career, and it's very important for me to make my name bigger.

"That's why, maybe.... Continue Reading: https://jamea125..com.ng/2018/02/arsenal-ace-henrikh-mkhitaryan-reveals.html

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Real Madrid Humbles PSG, Liverpool Humiliates Porto / Highlight Eibar Vs Barcelona 0:2 / Pinnick Charged Other Zones To Emulate Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.