Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

To The Brave Members Of The Nigeria Police – Oluwa Oscar Lam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Brave Members Of The Nigeria Police – Oluwa Oscar Lam (242 Views)

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Aisha Buhari Rocks N1.5million Oscar De Larenta Dress For Democracy Day Dinner / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Brave Members Of The Nigeria Police – Oluwa Oscar Lam by ambee199: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
As you continue to defend Nigeria with quiet dignity.

I Sergeant OSCAR LAM proudly proclaim loudly my appreciation for the acts of service rendered as part of our daily routine.

I want to appreciate the efforts of all brave police officers who everyday confront dangers so it doesn't get to our families.

I want to appreciate our brave police officers who courageously meet test after test to keep the populace safe.

I want to appreciate our brave police officers who put others safety before their own and make people know that loving Nigeria means loving one another.

I want to appreciate our brave police officers who don't see people when at risk as strangers but see them as family.

I want to appreciate our brave police officers who in the line of duty lay down their lives for others.

Some brave police officers have died actively protecting people who are total strangers.

On Saturday 10th February a brave police officer, the O/C SARS Saki unit was killed by Fulani herdsmen while actively protecting the populace.

Just yesterday we heard about how a team of mobile policemen was attacked by Fulani herdsmen and about four of them missing while actively protecting other people's lives.

Everyday we always wake up to the news of unfortunate killings of police officers.

Greater love has no one than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. JOHN 15:13

I want you to know that this police officers are humans just like you.

They have spouses, friends and families who loves them with all their hearts just like you.

I want you to know that nobody would want to wish his family, friends or loved one's such tragedy.

A tragedy wished upon by no one's mother.
A tragedy wished upon by no one's family.
A tragedy wished upon by no sane human.

I sincerely pray for their spouses, families, friends and loved one's to find some peace one day.

I hope their loved one's hearts begin to mend as they've suffered loss certainly like no other.

I want you to know that you're in our thoughts and prayers and I hope that their loved one is with the Lord above.

Police is the only job where you are hated for both doing and not doing your job.

I want to assure Nigerians that we will not be intimidated.

We will not back down.
We will protect the weak.
we will stand for those that can't.
We will shield them with our lives.
We will put on our uniform everyday and stand for what's right and just.
We will stay in the good fight and conquer any evil that rears it's ugly face.

We are relentless defenders.
we are police officers.
we are soldiers of the law.

Police officers have a purpose.

Our purpose is to do the things you shouldn't have to, can't do, or don't want to do.

We do it by choice.
We do it proudly.
We do it without hesitation.

To us is entrusted the honor of the Force.

we must serve honestly, faithfully and if need be lay down our lives as others have done before me rather than swerve from the path of duty.

To all those brave police officers who have put their lives on in defense of this great country Nigeria......... THANK YOU.

Am proud to be a police officer.

Am honored to be a police officer.

#Proudpoliceman

#Gallantmopol

#SergeantOscar

#Policeofficerwithadifference
Source: http://omysound.com/brave-members-nigeria-police-oluwa-oscar-lam/

(1) (Reply)

Our Democracy Is Growing, With Good Leadership We Will Get There / Human Trafficking: Obaseki, UK, UN Women Brainstorm On Returnees’ Resettlement / Gov. Okowa’s Second Term Bid Is Assured: Reyenieju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.