Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Real Estate Investment With High Return On Investment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Investment With High Return On Investment (433 Views)

Good Properties To Buy In Lagos In 2021 With High Return On Investment / A Luxury Estate Where You Can Buy Land And Build Or Invest For High Return / Opportunity To Own An Investment With Huge Returns Is Just A Dial Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Investment With High Return On Investment by favprec12(f): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
My name is Adebisi Olayiwola, I'm a Realtor I help real estate investors to overcome the fear of investing in real estate in Nigeria.

I've partnered with reputable real estate companies in Lagos and all the properties that i am marketing are verifiable.

Are you looking for investing in a residential estate, commercial, ready built or carcass properties with flexible payment plan within and outside Lagos State?

I will advice in term of return on your investment.

I'm here to help you get the best locations that suits your budget and great deals for your hard earned money.

I will make your buying zero stress

@ Adesqueen properties, we are dedicated, reliable, follow through on documentations and allocation and even ship documentations abroad to clients.

For more enquiries , contact 08039260527

WhatsApp directly via

https:///send?phone=2348039260527

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Estate Investment With High Return On Investment by maecomtech(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Contact us for your beautiful Design project/property.

Contact us for Architectural designs, Interior design, Structural designs, 3Ds and Animations.

MAECOM architecture reflects our knowledge of how
clients; people and organizations use and experience place and space. We work collaboratively with clients, communities and end users to create buildings that work well on every level, inside and out. Building residential, commercial, civic and administrative buildings as well as iconic structures is what we do.

Visit www.maecomtech.com
Call: +2348066570118.

1 Share

Re: Real Estate Investment With High Return On Investment by favprec12(f): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2018
In the spirit of Easter, enjoy up to 30% off on BrentHill Estate.

BrentHill Estate is located around the coveted Maitama Extension, Abuja with multidinous Investment benefits.

Neighbourhood:

- Presidential State Mobile Police Barracks
- Ministers Hills
- Grange Ville Hotel
- PW Construction Head Office
- Palm Spring Luxury Estate
- Mariam Extension.

Features:

- Street Lights
- Electricity
- Perimeter fencing
- Potable water
- Drainage
- Road Layout
- Recreational Facilities

(1) (Reply)

Building Budget / FOR SALE: Plots of land at Ibafo/Mowe / Selfcon Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.