Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva (4023 Views)

Tacha's Half Unclad Pictures That Got The Internet Talking & Rumbling. / Lekki Half-Unclad Strippers: Yomi Black Calls Out Belinda Effah / Half Unclad Lady Step Out To Withdraw Money At The Atm (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by GISTM0RE: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
GistMore.com

Brazilian dancers from the Imperatriz Leopoldinense Samba School, Uniao da Ilha Samba School and many others dazzled in sparkly G-strings, skimpy wears, and feather headdresses yesterday as they took part in Rio carnival, with the biggest party entering its fourth day.

The dancers paraded in front of thousands on the 700 metre-long Sambódromo in Rio de Janeiro, while wearing the outrageous outfits.According to reports, this year's celebrations featured strong feminist themes, with authorities using the increased public awareness to campaign against sexual harassment in the country.

See more photos below...Brazilian dancers from the Imperatriz Leopoldinense Samba School, Uniao da Ilha Samba School and many others dazzled in sparkly G-strings, skimpy wears, and feather headdresses yesterday as they took part in Rio carnival, with the biggest party entering its fourth day.

The dancers paraded in front of thousands on the 700 metre-long Sambódromo in Rio de Janeiro, while wearing the outrageous outfits.According to reports, this year's celebrations featured strong feminist themes, with authorities using the increased public awareness to campaign against sexual harassment in the country.

See more photos below...

https://www.gistmore.com/half-naked-brazilian-dancers-sparkly-g-strings-skimpy-wears-rio-carnival

1 Like

Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by GISTM0RE: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by GISTM0RE: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by juwonloo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
cry why do you won't to spoil me with all these nudies
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by eTECTIVe(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
BRAsil... No comment
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by jovialswag(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Brazil d home of oloshos
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by femijay8271(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Na waooo, na only me dey on top bed ooo till Saturday. Which kind pics b dis?

1 Like

Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dream destination smiley
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by eagleeye2: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
The second picture though. ...

1 Like

Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by 2O17: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
I love Brazil
I hope to visit Bahia someday
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by royalamour(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please I will like to spend the night with 7 of these ladies. Yummy...

Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Attending this is high on my bucket list.
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by quinSonia(f): 6:15am On Feb 14, 2018
hmmmmm.....Brazil Brazilcheesy
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by Jakumo(m): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Several of those masculine looking "women" may in fact be MEN. In Brazil, the cosmetic surgery capital of the world, good practice calls for checking CAREFULLY the anatomy of all with whom one intends to do the nasty.

Check CAREFULLY, and if there is ANY doubt or ambiguity about what you see or feel between the thighs, RUN away immediately, and chalk it up to lessons learnt.
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by Kobicove(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2018
Calabar carnival dey learn work for where these people dey cheesy
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by Zoe99(f): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:
Several of those masculine looking "women" may in fact be MEN. In Brazil, the cosmetic surgery capital of the world, good practice calls for checking CAREFULLY the anatomy of all with whom one intends to do the nasty.

Check CAREFULLY, and if there is ANY doubt or ambiguity about what you see or feel between the thighs, RUN away immediately, and chalk it up to lessons learnt.
I don't agree with you about Brazil being the world's cosmetic surgery capital.About 1 in 5 South Koreans has had a cosmetic surgery. It's very common there.
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by Jakumo(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Zoe99:
I don't agree with you about Brazil being the world's cosmetic surgery capital.About 1 in 5 South Koreans has had a cosmetic surgery. It's very common there.

Still and all, BEWARE of masculine looking "women", and when in doubt, check for bedroom tackle to be dead sure you are not about to jump the fence while temporarily blinded by lust over what APPEARS to be a woman.
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by chriskosherbal(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
I just love Brazil and brazillian dark ladies with heavy booty .. cheesy

They have it 100% ..they are beautiful, thick, curvy and most importantly heavy a$$. grin

There is no stopping me in going to this blessed south America country Brazil especially the beach in brazil....the things you will see there can blind a man. grin

Sweet women.
Re: Half-Unclad Brazilian Dancers In Sparkly G-strings & Skimpy Wears At Rio Carniva by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
eagleeye2:
The second picture though. ...

That creature in purple.headdress is obviously a man grin

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Dating A Black Man!! (pics) / My Big Boobs Are A Miracle To Me - Pamela Odame / Mumu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.