Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,625 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Jumia Sales Rep - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jumia Sales Rep (304 Views)

Download: Sound Sultan Ft. 2baba – Naija Hood Rep • Mp3 / Sound Sultan Ft. 2baba - "Naija Hood Rep" / Ceeza Milli Ft Zlatan – Adugbo (rep Ur Hood) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Rep by Ochadez(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello,

Good evening
My name is PECO and am here to tell you a little about myself that catch your fantasy.
smiley wink
Now peco is an online sales rep for jumia(jumia agent/consultant). He's sole duty/aim as a jumia online sales rep is to help you place your orders.
This is how it works. You tell me what you'd like to purchase from our site i'll gladly help make the search give you options of what we have or better still to make things fast you send me a screenshot of what you want.
I place the order using the following details of you
1) Full name
2) delivery address
3) Phone number
4) State of delivery

Your questions should be why do i need an agent when i can just place the order myself.
Here are some few reasons why you should place your order through ME(agent peco)
1) You get 25% discount on shipping fee when you order item or items above #10,000
2) I will help you track every order placed through me and see that you get it ASAP
3) Should in case you have any issue with the item bought to you i can help you process a refund for the item.
you get your money back or a fresh item

I hope i've been able to convince you why you should place your order through me.

My name is PECO
JUMIA SALES REP

contact me via
facebook: peco ochade
instagram: ochadez
whatsapp: 07063167743

God bless you as you share this post. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Get The Opportunity / Wizkid Makes Debut At Coachella Festival In California / Using Shoulder Camera To Shoot Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.