Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? (527 Views)

Am I About To Be Scammed? / Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter. / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please,my people I saw an ad on this forum about purchasing of Data. I called the number on it and asked how to go about it.The guy asked which one was I interested in, to which I replied glo 6g,he asked me to send #1700 card to buy that, which I did.since that time I have not seen any data neither have I been able to get him on phone. please don't fall victim like me.thanks.
Re: Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? by SOFTENGR: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Do people still fall for this type of cheap scam
Re: Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Obviously mumu like me still do.I guess it was because I saw it nairaland, now I know better.Fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice, shame on me.or no be so the oyibo man talk am? Lolz
Re: Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? by godsamist: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
It's a big shame that young boys in nairaland instead of taking this medium as an opportunity to assist one another and move life forward ,they hide under some useless user name and commit evil.
Isn't somebody like you that created nairaland?
And today, it serves as a medium for useful interaction, many has gotten job through this medium, why the dirt minds are busy pulling others down!
Right in this forum,one evil minded person called promise Njoku defraud me of 25k in name of Bit coin
How long must this evil people continue their wickedness in this forum?
Using their bank account and registered sims to commit evil.
Re: Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? by akinfemio: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thunder fire them
Re: Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? by AskProf: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
MAGGILICIOUS:
Please,my people I saw an ad on this forum about purchasing of Data. I called the number on it and asked how to go about it.The guy asked which one was I interested in, to which I replied glo 6g,he asked me to send #1700 card to buy that, which I did.since that time I have not seen any data neither have I been able to get him on phone. please don't fall victim like me.thanks.

Let's know the phone number, it'll be of help.
Re: Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? by lobell: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
MAGGILICIOUS:

Escrow helps prevent all these stories. Get what you paid for or get your money back. No hassles. Always insist on using Nigeria's number one online escrow service when dealing online. Signup today and stay safe online always. See link below and in my signature.
Re: Nairalandas Please Don't Be Scammed? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
The number of the scammer is 08148099217.Thanks everyone for the show of support.Av been thinking you guys will lambast me for being so stupid[color=#006600][/color]
AskProf:

Let's know the phone number, it'll be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-year Old Daughter / Shock Video : Woman Shows How She Smuggles " Meth " Into Prison For Her Bf / 3 Years Old Boy Accidentally Shot 9-year-old Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.