Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,219 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Simi Responds To Fans Who Criticize Her Dressings – Says Music Is More Important - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Responds To Fans Who Criticize Her Dressings – Says Music Is More Important (457 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Tackles Trolls Who Criticize Her For Using Adult Toys / Rosy Meurer Slams Those Who Criticize Her For Her Earlier Post About Loose Girls / Kiki Osinbajo Reply IG User Who Criticize Her For Campaigning For Bbnaija's Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Responds To Fans Who Criticize Her Dressings – Says Music Is More Important by iamherry(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerian singer Simi, who has come under fans’ fire severally for one raunchy dressing or the other, has reached out to her fans who can’t seem to stop condemning her dress sense, telling them her music is more important to her than her dressing.

The singer made this response via an interview session with PUNCH NG where she categorically stated that her music is her focus and every other thing is secondary and should not be a big deal like fans seem to make it. In her words;

“I believe that everybody is entitled to their opinions. Some people may say that they don’t like my dress, shoes or any other thing. I don’t find that surprising or strange because there are also a lot of dresses and shoes that I don’t like. I like to be comfortable in whatever I wear and that is what dictates my outfits.

“You can express yourself on my page but don’t be rude or insulting. Some of the people, who make those comments, are just full of hate and they just go all around the Internet, looking for where to spread their hate. I am comfortable in my own skin and I just want to keep making good music and connect with my true fans.”

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Blast Bobrisky Over Confusing Teenage Boys With His Looks / Meet Nigerian Banker Who Is Also A Professional Photographer And Also An Artist / VIDEO: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Famous Producer – Actress, Steph-nora Okere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.