Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Do Not Attempt To Make Money Online Until You Have Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Not Attempt To Make Money Online Until You Have Read This (394 Views)

Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech / Don't Shop Online Until You Check Out This Little Known Trick / I Need Bitcoin In Large Volume, If You Have Read... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Attempt To Make Money Online Until You Have Read This by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS.
I have a really great piece of advice I want to share with you today if you have any bit of desire to make a lot of money online.

This advice will help you avoid many years of frustration and wasted efforts.

I actually wish I had someone to give me the advice when I started a few years ago.

The advice is in 2 stages.

STAGE ONE:
You will need to sit down and ask yourself an important question: “What exact type of income do I intend to achieve online and for how long?”

When you ask this question, it is going to help you select the type of model and training you will get instead of just buying any ebook or attending any seminar out there.

If you are someone who just wants a way to make some little amount of money here and there, then you have the mindset of an opportunity seeker. Someone who is short sighted and who keeps looking for the latest thing to do.

For instance, there is a VAST difference between someone who gets paid online from graphic designs and someone who trade online or sell informational products.

Trading (forex/coin) or selling information products can make you up to N1m a month and is long-lasting. The other one is not.

STAGE TWO:
Before you pick any online income model to work with, you have to sit down and do a deep analysis of yourself. I am talking about the resources you have at hand.

Things like:

– Your time.
– Your monthly earnings.
– Your skills, experience and abilities.

You see, unknown to a lot of newbies and experienced people online, there are 3 groups of people who come online to make money.

You should be able to look at these 3 groups to see the group you belong to.

This will give you a good idea of what online income model you should FOCUS your resources on to achieve excellent results faster.

Are You Paying Attention?

If yes, the 3 groups I am talking about are:

GROUP A (Broke or Below Average People)
If you make anything from zero Naira to N35,000 a month, this is the group you belong to and based on the income you make every month, you are limited to the kind of online income model you can do for now unless you have someone who wants to give you money to use.

This is also the group for you if all you want is just a way to make some little money (N30k – N70k) here and there.

Let’s face it.

When you are broke or you earn below N35,000 a month, you don’t have a lot of extra money flying around to start a business. But in most cases, you should be able to invest time instead of money to get results.

The MAIN investment you will be making here is mastering the skills you need to handle any of the online income models that pertain to this group.

The Online Income Models I Have Selected For This Group Are:

1. Freelancing – Since you have time but little money, you can invest your time to make money online by selling any skill you have that is needed online.

You can sell skills like writing, proof reading, graphics design, blog designs etc. This is an alternative route I take people.

There is a guy (a student) that approached me when I held a business class on WhatsApp. After the online class, he told me he will like to start an online business because he wanted to start making money quickly.

I asked him if he can write, he said no but would love to learn how he can create contents like I do. I told him to invest in my coaching program on how to write like a pro.

He did.

After the training, he surprised me when he submitted the assignment I gave him that I had to put him on my team.

Today, he is part of my team. He started this month and he is on his way to making good amount of income monthly creating content for Weebo Media.

2. Selling Physical Products Online – If you have a physical product you can be earning like N30K or more monthly selling your products online via social media platforms.

Some people do get lucky here, and they end up making hundreds of thousands without spending any money on advertising.

3. Affiliate Marketing Via Free Traffic and other income models that do not require any considerable amount of capital.

I have a girlfriend making money via Jumia affiliate selling girls clothes to her friends on WhatsApp.

She display pictures, her friends pick and she click the affiliate link and make order for her customers.

GROUP B (Average People)
If you make anything from N50,000 to N150,000, you can go for internet income methods that are more real and long lasting.

.........to be continued.

To get the full post, kindly search for Business Mind Academy on Facebook and join now.
Re: Do Not Attempt To Make Money Online Until You Have Read This by greatnaija01: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
great article
Re: Do Not Attempt To Make Money Online Until You Have Read This by veli1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
J

(1) (Reply)

I Will Develop Free Website For 20 People / I Need An Investor To Invest My 300k / Online Shop Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.