Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing (9716 Views)

Ask Me Anything About Freelancing On Upwork. / Godwin Emefiele: 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About CBN Governor / 10 Questions Unemployed Nigerians Are Asking About Freelancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing by M2dX(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:
cool
pls, teach me, i want to lean
Re: Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing by anath(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Please I really need someone to teach me in Benin, I will really appreciate. Anyone that can help can put a call tru to me 08077375594
Re: Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing by uncleFola(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:
cool You will have no life!

Freelancers are always busy, they don't have time for most other activities. I don't know how it works but freelancing takes your life away. Your parents will complain, your babe will complain, your wife will even threaten you because you will develop true love for your laptop.

9) You will get greedy!

When I started off at upwork I was a young jobless graduate looking to earn 50k per month. After the first month I earn over 100k and got greedy. I increased my target to 150k and now I aim at earning over $2k per month.

10) You will spend money!

yes, unless you are caused or have no skills, you will make money! I once took my babe and two of her friends out and spend over 80k at a spot. my girl will never leave me, her friends now see me as a yahoo boy, I kinda like the feeling of being called 'sir' when I walk into a place.

Freelancing is bae...only if someone shows you the way!

P.S don't believe these bloggers, they are only cashing in on the craze. freelancers that actually make money don't have time to create a post about it.
Lastly, no matter your skills, someone has to show the way.
Boss how can you teach a person like me who just want to start from the crash?? I will love to be under ur tutorship.
Re: Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing by Nutella69(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:

Freelancers are always busy, they don't have time for most other activities. I don't know how it works but freelancing takes your life away. Your parents will complain, your babe will complain, your wife will even threaten you because you will develop true love for your laptop.

9) You will get greedy!

When I started off at upwork I was a young jobless graduate looking to earn 50k per month. After the first month I earn over 100k and got greedy. I increased my target to 150k and now I aim at earning over $2k per month.

yes, unless you are caused or have no skills, you will make money! I once took my babe and two of her friends out and spend over 80k at a spot. my girl will never leave me, her friends now see me as a yahoo boy, I kinda like the feeling of being called 'sir' when I walk into a place.

P.S don't believe these bloggers, they are only cashing in on the craze. freelancers that actually make money don't have time to create a post about it.

show me the way bro,have an account with upwork but not getting gigs, what could be the caus
Re: Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing by realoscar84(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Just come across this thread n I really like ur comment.Help a brother in need pls. I need real guidance on this upwork freelance thing. drop your number let me holla @u pls, I promised I'm not the type that constitute nuisance. Thanks so much.

Fuhrerfran6:

9) You will get greedy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt / Where Can I Buy Coal In Commercial In Nigeria / Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.