Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Help Me Review My New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Review My New Blog (1408 Views)

Lease Help Me Review My Blog Before I Apply For Adsense / Web Masters Help Me Review My Blog / Advice On Setting Up New Blog (2) (3) (4)

Help Me Review My New Blog by Amicable22: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
I recently created my new blog. I really enjoy writing, but I would sincerely like to know if my blog is up to standard and can stand the test of time cuz I am willing to put all my efforts in making it successful. please I need honest reviews. Need all the experienced minds to help me. www.arealbeautyhub.com
Re: Help Me Review My New Blog by BiafranBushBoy: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Get a good blogger template and a designer to fix it up for you. The color combo is not too good.

You have nice contents, work on your;

1) Design

2) Title

3) SEO title.

4) SEO tricks

How many blogging books have you read? If none, then pick up some and read now!!
Re: Help Me Review My New Blog by Amicable22: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
thank you very much....I will work on them. I appreciate
Re: Help Me Review My New Blog by Generica(m): 4:04am On Feb 14, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Get a good blogger template and a designer to fix it up for you. The color combo is not too good.

You have nice contents, work on your;

1) Design

2) Title

3) SEO title.

4) SEO tricks

How many blogging books have you read? If none, then pick up some and read now!!

Oga mi, I didn't hear from you again.
Re: Help Me Review My New Blog by Nichesiteseo(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Amicable22:
I recently created my new blog. I really enjoy writing, but I would sincerely like to know if my blog is up to standard and can stand the test of time cuz I am willing to put all my efforts in making it successful. please I need honest reviews. Need all the experienced minds to help me. www.arealbeautyhub.com

The most important question you have to be asking yourself is, 'what problem are you looking to solve for people.'

That's it.

If you provide an immense level of value for the market, you will always be in business.
Re: Help Me Review My New Blog by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Amicable22:

The blog needs redesigning. Essential pages are missing, Contact page, Privacy Policy, About Me, etc.

Your readers need to be able to connect with you as a person.

Read this - http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/05/10-things-every-blogger-should-know.html
Re: Help Me Review My New Blog by Amicable22: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
I really appreciate your comments/help....I'm learning a lot already. Thanks alot

ADMIN NEEDED @ Flashzones | Nigeria's Fast Growing Music & Entertainment Website / Galaxymag Blogger Template Free Download Galaxy Mag Template [premium Version] / New Site: Re-lauched. Please Critique Heavily