Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Make Good Money Doing These Businesses - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Good Money Doing These Businesses (495 Views)

I'm Setting Up All Guys For Jobs To Make Good Money Easily. / Make Money Doing Copywriting And Social Media Marketing / Easy Way To Make Good Money By Using Your Laptop, Internet And Few Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Money Doing These Businesses by AbiodunFaf(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
I have sat back and looked critically into the way people think about ICT, ICT services and ICT products as a tool for creating businesses opportunities and creating successful businesses around us. Today I want to open the eyes of someone or even some companies to real businesses opportunities that will take you from where you are and move you to the next level by raking lots of cash from ICT businesses.

LET ME CORRECT A FEW IMPRESSIONS ABOUT ICT AND HOW TO START ICT BUSINESS GENERALLY

1. Believe in yourself that you can do it. One thing I note is that when we are negotiating for ICT businesses with clients at times, it looks as if you are just talking and making imaginary sales, once your clients sees value in what you are trying to sell and he/she signs an agreement with you and you start seeing cash paid to you, at that point it is done on you that you are into business.
2. Most people in this part of the world believe that incurring a kobo on software product except it is 100% customised for the software company may mean that they have thrown money away. This notion is very wrong. There are so many ways to making money in real business without you being the owner of the business. The truth, you even make good profit that can sustain you and be enough to do reasonable things.
3. There is no business that can run on its own without making use of one ICT product or the other. ICT or technology products cannot stand all alone on their own too except it is built or developed for a specific business line or industry. We have so many ICT firms out there providing support to real life businesses
4. Don’t ever think that that ICT product, knowledge or skill that you have is highly irrelevant. People pay some people just to type letters, memo’s and so on Ms. Word., so why will you think that that product that can help with planning business sales, skill in repairing computer, skill in programming or skill in handling multimedia equipments is not relevant.
5. It is not everybody that has the money to start big businesses like schools, hotels, transportation business, real estate businesses and so on, but you can still be making good money from these businesses by using ICT. There are so many ways you can make a living using ICT which includes but not limited to: selling ICT gadgets to these businesses, selling ICT software to these businesses, selling ICT services to these businesses.
6. ICT services, software or business generally is not limited only to males, females can do much more in ICT businesses even at times better than males.
7. You must have a driving force. Sales don’t come every day and that is just the blunt truth, but once you position yourself very well. You should be doing very well with two or three clients. This is so because you are relevant as an ICT personnel providing
8. Not all businesses have ICT departments they rely on consultants for some of their services.
9. This is more of a personal opinion than general believe. I prefer rending service and getting paid than running up and down to get money to buy physical products and after selling I will be owed and most times the net profit on the sales is so small except if you can get a customer that buys from you in thousands which in most cases is very rare. ICT business is a unique opportunity for anyone who is serious about making money to get started with real physical business that makes you cool cash if done well.

NOTE THAT WE HAVE CAREFULLY CHOOSEN THESE AREAS OF BUSINESSES SO THAT IT CAN BE ACCESSED EVEN IF YOU LIVE IN A VERY REMOTE PART OF COUNTRY, THE BUSINESS WILL THRIVE.

WHO ARE THESE BUSINESSES FOR (I.E). WHO CAN RUN THESE BUSINESSES?

Are you unemployed, do you have a service you are rending in one capacity or the other, are you employed and want to run the business as part time businesses in order to make extra income. Do you need a means of survival and sustaining your family? Are you a serving corper and you are thinking deeply on what is next to do? If your answer is YES. Then read on, I am sure you will learn one or two things from here.

HERE ARE THE SECRETES AND STEPS TO YOUR SUCCESS

1. Be determined that you will be successful in any business model you have chosen
2. Be prayerful about every step you make
3. Invest not only your money, time, energy and research
4. Be diligent with the business
5. Be straight forward
6. Be committed
7. Ensure you do not promise what you cannot deliver at all times.
8. And many others

I will be sharing with us the nitty gritty of three different businesses created using ICT and these businesses you can also start running with little out of pocket expense, commitment and determination and I am sure that you will definitely have good results.

1. THE FIRST IS ACADEMIC RESULT PROCESSING BUSINESS FOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS.

THE BUSINESS:

This business centres around you having or setting up a result processing portal or what is known as result processing website (lay man language), sending out proposals to secondary schools around you, going for presentations to back up your proposals and seal your deals, then entering academic results into a portal that will be created for you at a token. (Note that the whole academic results that you will enter on the result portal will be given to you by the school.) Just check out the paper report card of a student around you and you will know what exactly to ask for.

The good part of it is that the portal is scratch card or e-pin based. This means that these cards or pins as it may be can be sold to parents or students directly to check academic results of students on termly basis and you make you cool cash every term.

WHAT IS THE PROFIT POTENTIAL OF THIS BUSINESS?

This business is highly profitable. Let us do some little calculations here, even a dumb person can smell secondary school around his or her house immediately after stepping out of his living room.

That makes it very easy for you to access your market. Now let us imagine you have 20 schools that you have identified in your area as your potential customer.
Each of these schools have at least 70 – 100 students and I am sure most schools have more than 100 students but let us limit it to 70 students.

Now multiple N1000 X 70 students = N70,000 cool cash

Provided you have been able to get 5 – 10 schools in your area as your client. My dear, that is N1000 x 70 students X 5 schools = N350,000. This you get every term that schools are in section.

Do not get me wrong, there are some schools that may not want to pay as much as N1,000. The area you are in will determine what you charge per student.

So this is a business that if done well, can give you between N700,000 and N1,400,000 every term. Just by processing student’s results.
You will not become a business giant in one day. You prospect for one client and from there grow. I am sure that you can achieve this aim if you are serious about it with two terms. Which is about six months and enjoy the benefits for as long as you have good relationship with your clients.

WHO CAN START THIS BUSINESS?

Anyone can start this business. The truth is most of the businesses I have done at my early starting period in business I did not use any registered business name. I used a business name I came up with but when it gets to times of payment I tell my clients to pay into my account or better I collect cash directly from them.

I come up with proposal in the line of business I want to do and print the proposal. I go to the place of business of my client and ensure my proposal gets to the hand of whoever can make decisions in the business. But I would have done my homework very well and ensure my proposal is perfect and superb. I do not put money first in y proposals, I make the client see all the features and advantages of using the service over the existing ones they have and boom I land most of these businesses.
I take my time to also study my proposed clients to know his/her weak points and capitalize my proposals on these weak points and truly I get most of the businesses I do like that.

INVESTMENT OUTLAY FOR THIS BUSINESS

1. You will need a domain and hosting package. This will cost you between N7,000 to N10,000
2. You will need to buy the result processing software. This software has been built and can be used by anyone who wants to start the business. The software is a php application and it runs on mysql server. The software is presently selling for N65,000 but you can send me a text on 08178104085 with your name and how much you want to pay for the software with this code RPS in this format. “RPS Your Name, Your Location, Your Email and The amount you can pay”. I will send you a reply once I read your text.
3. You will need a proposal that can be sent to the schools
4. You will need to write out your potential clients

These are the major things you will need to start.

I know that some of you will ask that business office and address nko. I have done so many businesses at my early stage of starting out business using my house address and the businesses went through and well. So not having an office for now is not a big issue. That can come in later when your business is stable and you have started having clients.

There are links to these software online. Drop links for me here and I will send you the link to these software

BUSINESS NUMBER TWO – MEMBER OR ASSOCIATION REGISTRATION PORTAL SYSTEM

THE BUSINESS:

This business involves you identifying a trade association around you. E.g Association of barbers, association of taylors and other trade artisans, sell them the idea that you can create a membership portal system for them that all members of the association can register using scratch card or e-pin from and that will generate a lot of cash for them and also all their members can be seen all over the world. That this will bring in alot of recognition for their association.

Once you can convince the leaders of the association, they may likely ask for a formal proposal and also invite you for a meeting during their association meeting. In another one to two weeks from now, you might have landed yourself a contract of N50,000 to N100,000 and persistent charge of between N5,000 to N20,000 per maintenance charge.

There are so many local trade associations around and as such

WHAT IS THE PROFIT POTENTIAL

Just imagine that you can identify about 20 trade associations around where you live and you are able to convince them to own a membership or association registration portal. Let us do a few maths here
N70,000 X 20 = N1,400,000 cool cash. Let us assume that it took you about two or three months to convince all these associations to get the portal and you have sealed the deal. This is far better than most monthly paid jobs.

Anyone can start this business. Employed or not employed. Serving or not serving. Just read through the “who can start this business section above for further explanations”

INVESTMENT OUTLAY

1. You will need to set up a website for your client so you will need a domain and hosting account in the name of the association. This will cost you between N7,000 to N10,000
2. You will need to buy the member portal system which I currently sell for N30,000 but you can send me text on this number zero eight one seven eight one zero four zero eight five to let me know what you can afford for now. Let the text be in this format “MPS, Your Name, Your Location, Your Email, The amount you want to pay”. I will send you a reply once I read your text. Please note that this is just for the software and does not include the cost of hosting and domain. I will also provide support in installing and customising the software for you.
3. You will need a proposal to back up your marketing
4. You will need to go for presentations to seal up your deals.

BUSINESS NUMBER THREE – TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

THE BUSINESS:

This business involves you identifying different transport companies around you and sending in proposals to them for them to put their company on a system that helps them monitor drivers, monitor fuel usage, insurance and lots more about their transport company.
There are lots of transportation firms around that travels from one location with a state to another and others between states. You can approach this company’s that you can set up portals for them and also manage the portal for them at a fee.

WHAT IS THE PROFIT POTENTIAL

Imagine you are able to get 5 to 10 transport company t buy your software in two months and you sell each at N70,000 -150, 000
My dear that is cool money between 750,000 and 1,500,000 sitting on your laps at the end of two months.

Anyone can start this business. Employed or not employed. Serving or not serving. Just read through the “who can start this business section above for further explanations”

INVESTMENT OUTLAY

1. You will need to set up a website for your client so you will need a domain and hosting account in the name of the association. This will cost you between N7,000 to N10,000
2. You will need to buy the member portal system which I currently sell for N40,000 but you can send me text on this number zero eight one seven eight one zero four zero eight five to let me know what you can afford for now. Let the text be in this format “TMS, Your Name, Your Location, Your Email, The amount you want to pay”. I will send you a reply once I read your text. Please note that this is just for the software and does not include the cost of hosting and domain. I will also provide support in installing and customizing the software for you.
3. You will need a proposal to back up your marketing
4. You will need to go for presentations to seal up your deals.

There are demos for all these software online contact me here and I will send you the links to the demo

In case you have other questions you can contact me here

(1) (Reply)

This Physical Ict Business Can Make You Good Money And It Does Not Require Much / Partner With Me And We'll Be Cashing Out From Google Adsense In 4months / Forget Ali Express (370 - $) And Do Taobao And 1688 (57 - ¥)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.