Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign (33956 Views)

Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita / Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Catastrophe1: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Eyayayayayayaya
Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye
You're happy huh?
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Catastrophe1:

You're happy huh?

Very happy.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Buhari should do the same.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Gamesmart: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Vosho

Is it same as gwara gwara?
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2018
Gamesmart:

Is it same as gwara gwara?

No. Vosho is more 'athletic'.

How to post videos on Nairaland? So I can show you a sample.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by ernieboy(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2018
franchasng:
All the leaders that connived against an innocent man; Goodluck Jonathan and made sure he was frustrated out of office have all been paying the wages, from Barack Obama to Buhari to Jacob Zuma, UK Prime Minister, Angela Merkel of Germany, etc

In life, keep your hands clean and watch nature fight for you.

Goodluck Jonathan may not have the best leadership quality to stop looting under his government, but he is an innocent man with a pure heart and has no evil plan or wish against anybody, tribe or religion. He wishes everybody succeeds like himself unlike the heartless, vindictive, nepotic, unrepentant, unforgiven, self proclaimed saint we have in power now. angry
how did Barack Obama pay for not supporting gej? his tenure was up and he left office.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Gamesmart: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No. Vosho is more 'athletic'.

How to post videos on Nairaland? So I can show you a sample.

Copy the link from youtube.

Then when you start the posting/replying on NL, click on the 5th button from the right above the post entry box (i.e. the button with the globe icon).

You will have NL automatically insert [url][/url] in the post entry box, then you can paste your youtube link in-between these.

E.g. [url]Paste here[/url]
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Gamesmart:

Then when you start the posting/replying on NL, click on the 5th button from the right above the post entry box (i.e. the button with the globe icon).

You will have NL automatically insert [url][/url] in the post entry box, then you can paste your youtube link in-between these.

Thank you. Let me try.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2018
Gamesmart:

[url][/url]
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by XhosaNostra(f): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Gamesmart:

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECiW_MKccZY/url]
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by XhosaNostra(f): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2018
Gamesmart:

[url][https://youtu.be/dyVRi_cKLWourl]
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by Gamesmart: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by jobbers: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
good
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by kjhova(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
franchasng:
All the leaders that connived against an innocent man; Goodluck Jonathan and made sure he was frustrated out of office have all been paying the wages, from Barack Obama to Buhari to Jacob Zuma, UK Prime Minister, Angela Merkel of Germany, etc

In life, keep your hands clean and watch nature fight for you.

Goodluck Jonathan may not have the best leadership quality to stop looting under his government, but he is an innocent man with a pure heart and has no evil plan or wish against anybody, tribe or religion. He wishes everybody succeeds like himself unlike the heartless, vindictive, nepotic, unrepentant, unforgiven, self proclaimed saint we have in power now. angry

"...All the leaders that connived against an innocent man...Goodluck Jonathan...from Barack Obama...Buhari...Jacob Zuma...UK Prime Minister...Angela Merkel...etc"?!

Are you living in some alternate reality or do you have a scoop on when Merkel, Zuma and co hatched this so-called plot?

I wonder if you won't soon add ex-president Johnson-Sirleaf to your list as you build on!!
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by 400billionman: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beremx:
this is one word Buhari doesnt want to hear. RESIGN! But Zuma why wait till 3 to 6mths to resign?

So he can participate in the new planting season as early rains have started to fall in 2018.
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by flyn: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
kstyle2:
can never happen in my country. No matter how glaring a corrupt polician is, people will always be there to canvass for him/her. The issue of religion and ethnic bigotry will be brought to full play
it's because we are not one, and Nigeria cannot be one
Re: Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign by ofuonyebi: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
this is the useless king zunma of SA...that the wayward okorocaha is worshiping like a tin-god in Nigeria with tax-payers money...Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President / Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.