Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Perilous State Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Perilous State Of The Nation (359 Views)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perilous State Of The Nation by foliman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
My heart wept over and over seeing children of under 7 years of age voting tirelessly in the far north for the just concluded election (Chairmen ans Councillors)

The question is... who merged us and these miscreants?

They are living 1605 in this 21st century.
It saddens me; to say the least.

I think we got it all wrong by the beginning of time. 1914 - was when the greatest mistake ever was made.

This is no hate speech but the pain that radiates from within.

#inec #election #voting #underagedvoters

Re: The Perilous State Of The Nation by gidgiddy: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2018
foliman:
My heart wept over and over seeing children of under 7 years of age voting tirelessly in the far north for the just concluded election (Chairmen ans Councillors)

The question is... who merged us and these miscreants?

They are living 1605 in this 21st century.
It saddens me; to say the least.

I think we got it all wrong by the beginning of time. 1914 - was when the greatest mistake ever was made.

This is no hate speech but the pain that radiates from within.

#inec #election #voting #underagedvoters

Of course the amalgamation of 1914 was a big mistake. Whenever people like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu started movements to correct that unholy marriage, the entire North and their Yoruba allies will join hands to declare that "one Nigeria" is the greatest thing since the invention of sliced bread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sign This Change.org Petition To Take Down President Zuma's Statue From Imo / 5million For Masters In Dental Surgery Abroad / Osun Governor’s Office To Spend N22bn In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.