Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism (3460 Views)

Forest Guards: Enugu Govt Distributes Motorcycles, Bicycles To 260 Wards / Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security / As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 17, 2018
iconize:

Moronic person.

Mention the Igbos in the SS not the entire SS.

I think you're the same idiotic Tony on here.

You mean the OSU's.

Miserable easterners cant get rid of OSUISM, but want unite with the SS.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Pat4t5:
Ss/se is the old eastern region of Nigeria. Northern military head of states separate us to cause division and to divide our votes

I get am before no be property.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by iconize(m): 4:00am On Feb 17, 2018
TheCabal:

You mean the OSU's.

Miserable easterners cant get rid of OSUISM, but want unite with the SS.

You're a dumbass.

You must get rid of your lunacy.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by EternalTruths: 5:27am On Feb 17, 2018
adadike281:
God bless u my sister

God bless her for abandoning her Igbo kiths and kins in the SS.

Most of you claiming Igbos are actually Afonjas because no true Igbo person will abandon the Igbankes, Aniomas, and other Igbo clans outside the SE.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 17, 2018
iconize:

You're a dumbass.

You must get rid of your lunacy first.

Poor English.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by ContentedK: 6:17am On Feb 17, 2018
adadike281:
Start with south east first before attaching south south to it. Am tired of hearing 'attache by force'.
pls what's this south south thing you guys keep saying, I don't understand cos it's not on a compass rose..

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by iconize(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2018
TheCabal:

Poor English.

Fck you. Loool.

I don't write with your accent.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by dgitrader(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
EternalTruths:
Terrorist Herdsmen, are known to camp in the forests and use the forests as an advance base to attack innocent people in their farms or along the road.

Many state governors make the mistake of setting up vigilantes that are trained to operate in the cities, towns and villages while neglecting the forests.

Therefore, it has become expedient that the Government of the SE/SS at State, LGA and Council levels, set up various Forest Guards to comb all the forests in these regions to identify and destroy Terrorist camps before they are able to strike any community.

Also, these Forest Guards will be able to identify and destroy the following evil camps in the bushes

1) Ritualist Camps

2) Robber Camps

3) Kidnappers Dens

4) Baby Factories

5) etc

Therefore, I will advice that everyone should use any medium available to him to get the attention of relevant authorities to stir them up to start setting up Forest Guards at various levels and properly arming them with the weapons that will enable them to neutralize any Terrorists camps in the SE/SS.

The SE/SS must not become another Benue.

Therefore, it is better to start now than to ask the people to pray & fast after another Benue is repeated again.

Okoroawusa should stop building status and focus on securing our forests from terrorist camps.

Umahi should stop licking Buhari's scrotum while our forests are filled with terrorists.

the governor heard ur word of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Results And Situation Report From Osun State / BREAK-UP: US COUNCIL’S DOOMSDAY PREDICTION LOOMS - VANGUARD NEWS / Why We Removed Nnamdi Kanu’s Account - Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.