Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,179 members, 7,864,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe (701 Views)

Flashback: See What FFK Said About Berom People Of Jos In 2012 / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe by coolscott(m): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2018

Waiting...

Re: Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe by troublemakea(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2018
coolscott:

Waiting...

that didn't come true or that we didnt believe
Re: Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe by coolscott(m): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2018
troublemakea:

that didn't come true or that we didnt believe

That we didn't believe, but which whether we believed it or not, came true.
Re: Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe by troublemakea(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2018
coolscott:

That we didn't believe but which whether we believed it or not, came true.

I believed everything he said...virtually all except buhari' s death

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe by okachie1(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2018
You yourself wetin u believe?
Re: Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe by coolscott(m): 1:15am On Feb 14, 2018
okachie1:
You yourself wetin u believe?
He reads a lot and keeps informed.

I thought most people pushed it just a little too far in asserting Buhari will be unwise enough to actually push medieval ideas on people living on earth today, in a medieval manner.

As it stands, I doubt he cares for the respect that modern day society should bestow on him if he is considered a good president. I think he cherishes more the glory of actually being the only mordern person who successfully carried out or completed a huge chunk (if not all) of the initial jihadist agenda of Usman Dan Fodio

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe by elampiro(m): 5:06am On Feb 14, 2018
This man is a comedian. Nothing he said that has ever come true. I wonder how people listen to him. He is just a pain loser who refused to move beyond 2015 election defeat of PDP.

All these people who said Buhari was dead and still get followers... I don't just know those kind of followers. They still said Buhari is cloned. He said evil spirits control people in Aso Rock. Comes up with lots of conspiracies about past plane crashes. Talks about how he slept with Ojukwu's wife. What sort of human being is this?
Re: Someone Please Remind Us Some Of The Things FFK Said That We Didn't Believe by tesppidd: 5:24am On Feb 14, 2018
-Lai Mohammmed wears pampers.
-I slept with Bianca.
-Rotimi Amaechi used to wear only one shirt.
-The money found at ikoyi towers belongs to Amaechi.
-Laureta Onochie sleeps with everybody in Aso Rock.
-Buhari is on life support.
-Buhari is not coming back.

I could go on and on.

Fani Kayode speaks and acts under the influence of cocaine.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A War And A Battle? / RE: Dakuku's Comedy And The Lack Of Conscience By Iyowuna Cookey / Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.