Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (26943 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Dronedude(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:
This is why marriage scares me a lot. embarassed

Chei!!! Na only you carry all that frontal lobes for ur profile so? Pls let hook up to further discuss a possibility of fruitful relationship. I love what I see

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by biacan(f): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2018
delzbaba:
wow Hot Chick,don't worry not all marriages are like that.
Loyalblak007 stay away from this man.....shocked

That's how they will come with their sweet mouth once you agree next thing they'll Start beating you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2018
eyaah, but some of una mouth too sharp, na em good for u.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by jashar(f): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
what a heading... undecided
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
Now look at what bet 9ja has caused. grin grin grin.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by MhizAJ(f): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
That man is an animal
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by FriendofGod: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
I don't know why women are still running to this fraudulent lawyer called Emeka. He has no help to offer and just wants a hand on their money or pussy.

Since the police hardly treat cases like this, I think matters like this should be settled with commonsense. If you are being battered, leave. Damn what society would say!! And if you have a nutcase for a wife, file for divorce instead of resorting to violence. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Digriz(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2018
This gambling and betting will still cause many havocs if unchecked, single,married,young,elderly,boys and girls all involved in gambling now. I know a married man and his wife who both involved in this together and up till now they haven't won anything, yet they keep saying one game cut their ticket.
Both the society and government should create an awareness concerning this betting and gambling of a thing ravaging the society now because if persisted,i see many suicide and domestic violence and murder taking over.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by 1miccza: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:

Thought i was the only one with this thought..
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by sisisioge: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Jisos! Oh dearest Lord! Oma ga o. May there be peace on the land.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by FriendofGod: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:

That's how they will come with their sweet mouth once you agree next thing they'll Start beating you undecided

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by anyicash(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2018
And I can see another relationship coming up from this one.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Loyalblak007(f): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:

Don't mind him o my sister. cheesy
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by rita25(f): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
when men get frustrated they turn to gambling......if you have a BF that gambles all this betnaija,.....surebet and the likes babe RUN the guy go gamble your life someday angry
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by mrsfavour(f): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:
please not all marriages .
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by biacan(f): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:

Don't mind him o my sister. cheesy
They can use their sweet mouth to brainwash someone don't listen to him cool

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Pataricatering(f): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:

Most wife's opinions aren't respected in marriages and that makes her feel like a prisoner in a home she's trying so hard to build
Depends n you ! You need to assert yourself - if boyfriend doesn’t like it he can take a walk ! There are lads of guys who love a wife who is confident and has her own voice ! You need to find yourself one !

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Loyalblak007(f): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2018
tongue
beejayphako:

You have nothing to fear, with me... you are such a fine malato kiss
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:
if you marry me, you will not need to be scared because u are going to enjoy marriage from the beginning to the end.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Ohcanada(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2018
davillian:
Z,Z, back, Z

XCABCZYXABCZYX
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Loyalblak007(f): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
They can use their sweet mouth to brainwash someone don't listen to him cool
I don't fall for brainwashing. This is 2018 grin
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Neimar: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:

Most wife's opinions aren't respected in marriages and that makes her feel like a prisoner in a home she's trying so hard to build

oshey ur bweasts tu big

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Loyalblak007(f): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
if you marry me, you will not need to be scared because u are going to enjoy marriage from the beginning to the end.
Really? tongue
Cc biacan
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Stevengerd(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:
Lol, fear not. lemme give you liver

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Jimi23(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2018
I keep saying all that is needed is appreciate your wife and you will enjoy her.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Please, why would anyone have this sort of knife in his or her house. Or, is either of them a butcher
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by FriendofGod: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Jimi23:
I keep saying all that is needed is appreciate your wife and you will enjoy her.

Very terrible advice. There should be a balance. There are women who you would appreciate and still won't enjoy. I think tolerance and self-control is key.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by FriendofGod: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2018
AuroraB:
Please, why would anyone have this sort of knife in his or her house. Or, is either of them a butcher

grin cheesy
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by biacan(f): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:

Really? tongue
Cc biacan
Men like that will beat you from the house to the of main road stay away from him shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Loyalblak007:

Really? tongue
Cc biacan
yesoo that's the bitter truth, every day will be Valentine's day to us because you are going to be falling in luv with me over and over again.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2018
One-side story... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo / Community Rescues Baby Kidnapped By Chimpanzees In Uganda / 2 Thieves Caught Stealing Cable This Morning In Abuja - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.