Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) (35229 Views)

Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family / Hafsat Abiola Costello Reacts To Hijab Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Bullhari007:
worked with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) in Kaduna State

do we have crude oil in unproductive oil barren cursed dry desert like Kaduna I hope they are trying to say groundnut oil

Petrol stations exist in kaduna you know
..and it is part of DPR 'diktat to supervise their operations.

Do keep up
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by ojobek: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2018
microzues702:
this is a scam,be warned.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2018
superior1:
If the Govt which includes her father have expended public funds in their care judiciously for infrastructural development like road maintenance perhaps this kind of lost may have been averted.

May her soul rest in peace.

I came here to just read comments like this.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
Why nah... such an innocent girl gone alongside with her mother. RIP
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=CastedDude post=65052111]/quote]

Thank you for not attaching pictures of the corpse.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2018
What a sad tale. I've made up my mind, going back to cars with solid metallic bodies and not this plastics they sell to us thesedays
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Afobear:
your brain if should will fetch a good sum because it's empty
How can an empty brain fetch good money? ayam not understanding.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by iguita: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Super true
hedonistical:
Life is an empty scam. There's nothing in it.
Beautiful woman, daughter to an ex senator, works in DPR (a goldmine), married with beautiful young children... Had a perfect life.... And then it all abruptly ends up in ashes (literally) at a random roadside on a random day?

We spend our our days chasing meaningless pursuits, but at the end of the day we die routinely and unexpectedly, leaving all our acquisitions, possessions, achievements, failures, worries, and problems behind. Those who knew us well enough to care about us would shed a tear or two for a day or two, and then we are completely forgotten. On to the next, life goes on... Such a miserable, useless, purposeless merry go round.

At the end of the day, don't take yourself or your pursuits too seriously. Nothing is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2018
while we are doing this.. let us also mourn the children killed by Boko-Haram, Kidnappers and Herdsmen and Ritualists this morning. i mean come on.. they are humans too but not just senators' children
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by ewebiodun: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2018
superior1:
If the Govt which includes her father have expended public funds in their care judiciously for infrastructural development like road maintenance perhaps this kind of lost may have been averted.

Its not only bad roads that course accidents...so many factors also come to bear....we all drive in this bad roads, so why ain't we all dead by now

RIP to the dead...the old Gods and the new
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Afobear: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Smartademu:

How can an empty brain fetch good money? ayam not understanding.
when you need a brain transplant ,you will help me find out
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2018
superior1:

You know I do feel you.

It's sad but reality.

They too will experience the hardship one way or the other.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Petrol stations exist in kaduna you know
..and it is part of DPR 'diktat to supervise their operations.

Do keep up
this is fraud, you can't build a shipyard where there is no sea...
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2018
maybe she was driving one of those severely damaged cars naija car dealers will import, refurbish and sell to unsuspecting people as clean title, low millage cars. may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Bullhari007:
this is fraud, you can't build a shipyard where there is no sea...

So kaduna should not have petrol stations..

OK.

DPR does not run the refineries, and having a refinery in kaduna keeps fuel costs down.

And why is Dangote siting refinery in Lagos, zero oil production?
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Cromcruach91:

So kaduna should not have petrol stations..

OK.

DPR does not run the refineries, and having a refinery in kaduna keeps fuel costs down.

And why is Dangote siting refinery in Lagos, zero oil production?
Lagos has oil, go and do ur research, nothing like federal character to something that you don't have... they should stick to groundnut pyramid or better still turn the refinery to groundnut oil processing refinery to keep it busy and running instead of been idle , until buhari and his cohort discovers oil in Nigeria Northern desert
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2018
hedonistical:
Life is an empty scam. There's nothing in it.
Beautiful woman, daughter to an ex senator, works in DPR (a goldmine), married with beautiful young children... Had a perfect life.... And then it all abruptly ends up in ashes (literally) at a random roadside on a random day?

We spend our days chasing meaningless pursuits, but at the end of the day we die routinely and unexpectedly, leaving all our acquisitions, possessions, achievements, failures, worries, and problems behind. Those who knew us well enough to care about us would shed a tear or two for a day or two, and then we are completely forgotten. On to the next, life goes on... Such a miserable, useless, purposeless merry-go-round.

At the end of the day, don't take yourself or your pursuits too seriously. Nothing is worth it.
spoken well

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Bullhari007:
Lagos has oil, go and do ur research, nothing like federal character to something that you don't have... they should stick to groundnut pyramid or better still turn the refinery to groundnut oil processing refinery to keep it busy and running instead of been idle , until buhari and his cohort discovers oil in Nigeria Northern desert

Well...my point is that DPR monitors fuel stations...so, unless you want someone living in Kaduna to go and buy fuel in Asaba....DPR has every reason to be there.

And stop hating people. I have every reason to critique this government, but that does not mean I have to hate.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by westernized: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2018
CastedDude:
The daughter to former Senator Umar Hambagda who represented Southern Borno (2003 - 2011), Mrs. Hafsat Umar Hambaga, has died after being involved in a ghastly motor accident along the Kaduna - Abuja highway some days ago..

According to reports, she was driving in company of her son and daughter. Her daughter, named Sakina, an undergraduate student of a university - was said to have been burnt beyond recognition in the accident, while her son is critically injured and receiving medical attention at an undisclosed hospital.

Hafsat Umar Hambagda was a graduate of the University of Maiduguri and worked with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) in Kaduna State.

May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/late-sen-umar-hambagdas-daughter-killed-in-a-ghastly-motor-accident.html
Dz is so sad, i pray God grants d family d fortitude to bear dz irreparable loss, and speed up d recovery process of d injured. I just hope dat with notable people being involved in fatal accidents recently, Govt may focus on d need of better roads.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by eripecs(f): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2018
So bad..

In a nutshell, life is preparation for eternity. We were not made to last forever, and God wants us to be with Him in Heaven.

--One day my heart is going to stop, and that will be the *end of my body*-- but not the *end of me.*

--I may live *60 to 100 years on earth*, but I am going to spend *trillions of years in eternity.*
This is the warm-up act --the dress rehearsal. God wants us to practice on earth what we will do forever in eternity..

--We were made by *God and for God*, and until you figure that out, life isn't going to *make sense.*

--Life is a series of problems:
*Either you are in one now,* OR *you're just coming out of one,* OR *you're getting ready to go into another one.*

Live this life with eternity in view

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Kadunna Abuja road should be renamed road of death,that road is the deadliest road in Nigeria right now,if it is not arm robbers, the
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Kadunna Abuja road should be renamed road of death,that road is the deadliest road in Nigeria right now,if it is not arm robbers, then is kidnappers or fatal accidents.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Stbottle(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Haganah:
Poor girl. This is one of those few kids that don't mix wealth with morals.

Meanwhile DJ Cuppy is in heat (and looking for a he-goat) on another thread. Says a lot about the upbringing.

May the parents of this little girl take heart.

I am guessing, you are a yoruba muslim. A supporter of buhari, leader of the blind who has only one eye. Last last na guess ooo
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by bubueden: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
RIP embarassed embarassed Sad story
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Well...my point is that DPR monitors fuel stations...so, unless you want someone living in Kaduna to go and buy fuel in Asaba....DPR has every reason to be there.

And stop hating people. I have every reason to critique this government, but that does not mean I have to hate.
nobody is hating anybody, which fuel are they monitoring , Federal government has to dismantle and disband all the oil facilities in north & give states 100% right to their natural endowment.. oh I forgot , the current adminstration are full of nepotism , no wonder they built marine academy in dry desert
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Cromcruach91:

nobody is hating anybody, which fuel are they monitoring , Federal government has to dismantle and disband all the oil facilities in north & give states 100% right to their natural endowment.. oh I forgot , the current adminstration are full of nepotism , no wonder they built marine academy in dry desert just to score some ethnic points
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by webngnews: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sad
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
May Allah forgive them and bless their souls with Janatu Fridaouz.
Re: Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos) by amnesty7: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
May Allah forgive them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / 75-Year-Old Jerry Useni Wants To Be Governor Again After 34 Years / Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.