Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Total E&P Nigeria SIWES Industrial Training Past Questions And Answers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Total E&P Nigeria SIWES Industrial Training Past Questions And Answers (7138 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria Ltd Says Promoting Charity Through Sports / Schlumberger Internship/industrial Training Past Question And Answers / Total E&P Industrial Training Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total E&P Nigeria SIWES Industrial Training Past Questions And Answers by Raystan234(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2018
TOTAL has started shortlisting candidates for 2018 Internship selection test for Both Port -Harcourt and Lagos

Below is the sample of text message received by one of the shortlisted candidate.

“Dear Student, following your SIWES application to Total. You are hereby invited to sit for SIWES selection test as follows:
Date: Saturday, 17th February, 2018
Time: 7am Prompt
Venue: TOTAL E&P Nigeria Ltd, Plot 25 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Rivers State
You are to come along with your valid school ID card and writing material
Signed: SIWES Cordinator
Phc District”

For those that applied, the Past Questions for 2015/2016, 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 (1st and 2nd batch) has been compiled.

However, here are some information you need to note about the Exam

The Exam Question consist of English, Mathematics and Current affairs.
Each Section has 25 questions for less than 20 mins

Total’s Internship Examination
These are Excerpt from what is in the Past questions

1.The international accepted measurement for crude oil is The international accepted measurement for crude oil is…….Barrels

2.Who is the Managing Director of Total E&P Nigeria Limited>>>>Nicholas Terraz

3,Which country is the highest producer of Oil and Gas in Africa>>> Nigeria

4. If 83% of x is N 3230, what is the value of x

https://scholarification.com/total-industrial-training-past-question-answers-available-now/

Re: Total E&P Nigeria SIWES Industrial Training Past Questions And Answers by AABBIIMM(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
pls how do I apply for this internship stuff.
I schooled outside d country but I wanna do my internship in any of these oil companies
I'm an oil and gas engineer.
I've got my MSc.
pls help bro
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Shows Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner / Fathered By A Ghost, Married To A Ghost - Osun State Woman Tells Her Story / Let's Give Seun Time To Rebuild Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.