Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Mr President, I Think You Are Under A Trance”- Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President, I Think You Are Under A Trance”- Soyinka (436 Views)

Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks / "President Buhari In A Trance" – Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr President, I Think You Are Under A Trance”- Soyinka by dayo23(f): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Nigeria’s Nobel laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari could be in a trance. Buhari and Soyinka Soyinka also lamented an “unforced errors of the Buhari administration,” maintaining that the sooner President Buhari gets out of the trance, the better. Soyinka made the statement while responding to questions posed to him by pressmen. He was expressing his frustration on the Buhari’s government at a press briefing where he spoke on the increasing agitation across the country following attacks on farmers by herdsmen. When asked what he would tell Buhari if he met him, Professor Soyinka said, “I would say: Mr President, I think you are under a trance,” he said. “The sooner he gets out of it the better. So many unforced errors are going on.” However, when asked what kind of trance the president was in, Soyinka said, “I don’t know. So many unforced errors. Take for instance, the suspended Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme, Usman Yusuf, reinstated by the President.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/mr-president-think-trance-soyinka/

Re: Mr President, I Think You Are Under A Trance”- Soyinka by beejaay: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2018
this administration of PMB is officailly a bigger failure compare to his predecessor..i hope it can still be savaged

(1) (Reply)

BBC Launches Igbo And Yoruba Service / Shocker! Monkeys Swallow N70m Belonging To Northern Senators / Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.