Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Vision For Nigeria, What Is Yours? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Vision For Nigeria, What Is Yours? (640 Views)

20 Nuggets From The Principles And Power Of Vision By Myles Munroe / Nigeria, What A Country / The Worth Of Ideas Vision And Loyalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Vision For Nigeria, What Is Yours? by JoeyDdamsel(f): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2018
The problems we face in Nigeria, Electricity being one of them. It is not steady, very very unreliable, the bills at the end of the month is ridiculous considering the bill doesn't account to the few hours of electricity given for that month.

Every newly elected President or Governor that comes into office promises to fix the problem but things just keep getting worse, so the question is

What are they really doing to improve the Electricity in this country?

Take for example, Port- Harcourt, Rivers State has not had any light whatsoever for the past 3 days, most communities longer than 2 weeks, What is Governor Wike doing?

Not all of us can afford to constantly run Generators for hours, and those who do, feel the pinch in their pockets at the end of the month when the alerts roll in.

Okay fine! I give him Kudos for his constant road Constructions in some remote villages but I believe we deserve alot more.

To read full story, Kindly click on the link below
https://mybleedingedge..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Tangled Fate / Book Review: Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous / My Life In Lagos Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.