Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Join The Solid Mineral Millionaires & Billionaires Traders In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Solid Mineral Millionaires & Billionaires Traders In Nigeria (1004 Views)

Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Only If All The Millionaires/billionaires In Nigeria Do This / Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Solid Mineral Millionaires & Billionaires Traders In Nigeria by kudosamass(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Nigeria is blessed with different types of minerals such as gold, silver, lead, tantalite, tin, columbite, mica, kaolin, coal, zinc and glass. Others include tourmaline, aquamarine, zircon, topaz, sapphire, amethyst, ruby, emerald etc. All these minerals are available in large quantities in the Country. The solid mineral sectore can generat more money than the oil sect. However, many Nigerians do not know how to get involved in this highly lucrative industry.

One of the greatest challenges of doing business in Nigeria, especially in the mineral sector is lack of access to information. The non availability of information has lead to a situation whereby only the Chinese, Indians and few others are exploiting the huge mineral resources in the Country; making billions from the sector, while Nigerian citizens are moving from pillar to post.

These minerals are bought for peanuts here, but sold in dollars. Many Nigerians with the financial resources to venture into the buying and selling of minerals do not know how to obtain the licenses and permits required to start the business, even though these licenses and permits are very easy to obtain if you have the right information.

I hereby present to you the requirements and procedures to obtain License to set up Mineral Buying Center in Nigeria. The Certificate for a Mineral Buying Center is issued by the Department of Artisanal And Small-Scale Mining, Ministry of Mines And Steel Development.

LICENSE FOR MINERAL BUYING CENTER:
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Articles & Memorandum of Association
3. CAC Forms CO2 & CO7
4. Evidence of Office Address (you can even use you home address)
5. Evidence of Technical Competence (don't worry, your Agent will provide this)
6. Evidence of payment of prescribed fees

The Certificate will be issued to you within two weeks of application. The general practice is that agents are paid to process the License; however, you can do it by yourself if you have the time for the follow up. With this document, you can start the buying and selling of your minerals.

Comment and share this post to educate others. The development of the Nigerian Private Sector is a patriotic duty for all!

2 Likes

Re: Join The Solid Mineral Millionaires & Billionaires Traders In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2018
I'll like yo know more about exporting solid mineral
Re: Join The Solid Mineral Millionaires & Billionaires Traders In Nigeria by akinz5: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am interested.
my. email: akinzonline@gmail.com
Re: Join The Solid Mineral Millionaires & Billionaires Traders In Nigeria by Darlington08(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
I will like to know more about it. WhatsApp 08033866907
Re: Join The Solid Mineral Millionaires & Billionaires Traders In Nigeria by emekaphilips: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kaolin in large quantities?
Call me now 08063724719

(1) (Reply)

Stakerrs Investment Opportunities / Save Money - Register Your Domain Name For Just $0.99! / NIPCO Filling Station, Ogo-oluwa Osogbo On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.