Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,974 members, 7,855,948 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nestle And Diamond Bank Which One Is Better - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle And Diamond Bank Which One Is Better (866 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Crystal And Diamond Recruitment Is It Real / Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle And Diamond Bank Which One Is Better by koolman: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2007
House please I need a help. I am currently waiting for Diamond bank's second batch training and Nestle I did their interview last year isĀ  calling me to come for documentation and possibly start work. I am really confused. Please I want to know the position of the house on this issue.
Re: Nestle And Diamond Bank Which One Is Better by COCCI(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2007
Brother, Diamond pays a lot better than Nestle.Its up to u, Obey your mind kiss
Re: Nestle And Diamond Bank Which One Is Better by oniororo: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2007
Hello friend, i will advise you go for Nestle so that you will not end up been a contract staff in diamond. in all obey your mind.
Re: Nestle And Diamond Bank Which One Is Better by okenwa(m): 4:15am On Mar 07, 2007
my fellow lander,u faced with two spoons to eat,my advise is that you should look for the spoon that can fetch more food while you are sitting and not standing.rather than waiting for diamond bank,which i can't say the outcome, why not go for the one that iswaiting for you? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Computer Warehouse Group Recruiting : / Urgent Vacancy : Magazine Editor, Port-harcourt / Job Vacancy For Environmental Engineers, Geologist, Environmental Sciencist, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.