Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,707 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills (38425 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / How Nigerian Man Killed His Wife In UK Over Bills (photo) / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Machinegun91(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pussy or water pussy?
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by thedondada(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Fu k me.

Pussy water.

That guy is doomed forever.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
grin grin if you like don't pay when you carry them grin
oh! i ussually pay them handsomely! grin some times i feel so sorry for them i just pay them Anyway without having sex.
picked up one girl along Esut Enugu she tried to scam me by claiming she is on her period, and began to Argue with me, but she was surprised, confessed that she was trying to scam me and apologised After i paid her the 10000 naira we agreed. she refused to Accept the money saying she was Afraid i am a Ritualists or yahoo. ( what ever that means)
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by biacan(f): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
oh! i ussually pay them handsomely! grin some times i feel so sorry for them i just pay them Anyway without having sex.
picked up one girl along Esut Enugu she tried to scam me by claiming she is on her period, and began to Argue with me, but she was surprised, confessed that she was trying to scam me and apologised After i paid her the 10000 naira we agreed. she refused to Accept the money saying she was Afraid i am a Ritualists or yahoo. ( what ever that means)
Pay with out having sex with them bia gypsey mpia gi ehh e gwa mu ezeoku undecided lipsrsealed

I can see that you always pay in kind like Martin do undecided better don't spend all our hard earn money on those random girls undecided
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Pay with out having sex with them bia gypsey mpia gi ehh e gwa mu ezeoku undecided lipsrsealed

I can see that you always pay in kind like Martin do undecided better don't spend all our hard earn money on those random girls undecided
Seriously! i do! 10000 naira is less than £20. i give people cash gifts in nigeria Always it's no biggie!

grin grin yes! we do! come! were has martin disappeared to? undecided
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by biacan(f): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
Seriously! i do! 10000 naira is less than £20. i give people cash gifts in nigeria Always it's no biggie!

grin grin yes! we do! come! were has martin disappeared to? undecided
You give people gifts in Nigeria and one one is taking me out for Valentine undecided

Gypsey leave Martin he disappeare since thinking that I'll ask him for Valentine gifts grin e Ma na orwara anya too much grin
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by AdaFonju: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
It was learnt that the first-round agreement allegedly terminated in a twinkle of an eye,

Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by AdaFonju: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
bekongtony:
Food for thought
Na drink for thought oh
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by bizhop01: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Wao what a vaccine grin
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
You give people gifts in Nigeria and one one is taking me out for Valentine undecided

Gypsey leave Martin he disappeare since thinking that I'll ask him for Valentine gifts grin e Ma na orwara anya too much grin
awww!! don't worry i have a gift for you too.

I no go put mouth o! for you and martin palaver! tongue
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by biacan(f): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
awww!! don't worry i have a gift for you too.

I no go put mouth o! for you and martin palaver! tongue
Really ? what gift is that wink

Which one be you no go put mouth undecided no be you dey tell am waiting him dey do undecided better no run now cool
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Really ? what gift is that wink

Which one be you no go put mouth undecided no be you dey tell am waiting him dey do undecided better no run now cool
it's a surprise! tongue

me? i don't think so! it's not me oo!
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nuheights(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lord have mercy! That man is condemned!!!
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by biacan(f): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
it's a surprise! tongue

me? i don't think so! it's not me oo!
Awww can't wait for the surprise embarassed tongue

Hmmmmm gypsey undecided
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Awww can't wait for the surprise embarassed tongue

Hmmmmm gypsey undecided
grin tongue
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by biacan(f): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Deckline(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Those girls be G+ babes o. RUN!
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Akalia(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
wink
you and gypsey should prolly take your convo else where, it's clear the both of you have some chemistry. Exchange cell numbers na!! wink
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Akalia(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
grin tongue
you and biacan should prolly take your convo else where, it's clear the both of you have some chemistry. Exchange cell numbers na!! smiley
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akalia:
you and biacan should prolly take your convo else where, it's clear the both of you have some chemistry. Exchange cell numbers na!! smiley
grin grin she has been taken Already by my friend Martin!
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Akalia(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin she has been taken Already by my friend Martin!
is that so man! Anyway you are cool man.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akalia:
is that so man! Anyway you are cool man.
cheers! boss! i got your mail i sent one back too.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
wink
tongue tongue but serously! were the hell is martin?!
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by noble2faith(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
cchiagom:
Living a holy life is free and without hazard, but people will not hear.

Hello angel.....
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by biacan(f): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
gypsey:
tongue tongue but serously! were the hell is martin?!
Help him take care of his responsibilities nah wink

I don't know shocked I've so much going on in my life than to be bother over a man cool
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by biacan(f): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akalia:
you and gypsey should prolly take your convo else where, it's clear the both of you have some chemistry. Exchange cell numbers na!! wink
He's just a friend lipsrsealed nothing more cool
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Help him take care of his responsibilities nah wink

I don't know shocked I've so much going on in my life than to be bother over a man cool
okay, i will try, but he no mention any kinda problems to me o!

Mmm....do be so mean! tongue
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by Akalia(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
He's just a friend lipsrsealed nothing more cool
alright mamacita.
Re: Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills by uvalued(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Just when you think you av seen it all... then this...

Meat water I know...
Pig water I know...
bathroom water I know...
dirty water I know...
kitchen water I know...

but Private part water... who art thou
wink
Nairqland una ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market / Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) / 'This Is My First Time'; Kidnapper Arrested In Imo Reveals How Much He Got.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.