Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja (24162 Views)

Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by bgossipnaija(f): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is currently holding a meeting with John Oyegun, APC chairman, and members of the party’s national working committee (NWC) at the headquarters of the ruling party in Abuja.

Naijanewspapers understands that the top on the agenda of the meeting is the task which President Muhammadu Buhari gave to Tinubu.

Last week, the president appointed Tinubu to reconcile aggrieved members of the APC.

When he visited the president on Tuesday, the APC leader said Buhari had given him the freedom to go about the reconciliation in a manner he considers appropriate.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/02/tinubu-oyegun-other-apc-leaders.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-PqPy5nppVlk/WoRDej1DImI/AAAAAAAAMGA/4azMOCFwJLwprTriJHup73t2Ui_U2u2sgCLcBGAs/s640/Tinibu-at-APC-office1-653x365.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Happy and fruitful deliberations

FTC, may the good Lord bring peace, success and tranquillity to all Nairalanders

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by emmykey0128(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
I think say tinubu don get sense but too bad he will be used and dump the second time, ndi ara

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by IkpuNnu(f): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
emmykey0128:
I think say tinubu don get sense but too bad he will be used and dump the second time, ndi ara
[/s]

The way ipob yoots are crying over Tinubu....make dem no carry out mass suicide before 2019/. grin grin

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
IkpuNnu:
[s][/s]

The way ipob yoots are crying over Tinubu....make dem no carry out mass suicide before 2019/. grin grin

NgeneUkwenu , this man no they tire cheesy

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
I thought the death of his son he used for ritual would change him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Make Dem do go convention..na when we go know how far..

Apc is death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by emmykey0128(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
So anybody that says the truth is now ipob or from the east right?i am a full blown Yoruba boy that always say the truth and stand by it,just mark my words TINUBU WILL BE USED AND DUMPED
IkpuNnu:
[s][/s]

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by sonsomegrigbo: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pigs and idiots how market?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by FarahAideed: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
If it's about forcing Buhari on Nigerians they are wasting their time ..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by sonsomegrigbo: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
emmykey0128:
So anybody that says the truth is now ipob or from the east right?i am a full blown Yoruba boy that always say the truth and stand by it,just mark my words TINUBU WILL BE USED AND DUMPED

... And your painment shall land you in hospital

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by barrydee(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bimpe29:

Take This

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by pejuakinab: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
After he deceived us to vote this mugun.
If I hear change again, I will do u something walahi!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Penalty82(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
"... top on the agenda of the meeting is the task which President Muhammadu Buhari gave to Tinubu"

A man that cannot take care of his teeth, is it to bring LOOTimi Amaechi and Maggot Egbe together that he can achieve?.

Ndi ara!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by mommaJ(f): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Chiedu4Trump: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
angry
Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by FRESHG(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
IT IS NOW CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS FROG EYED MAN IS FIGHTING FOR HIS POCKET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD FOR THEM shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by pedrilo: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
oyegun dem wan fall ur hand as the tin go scraaaaahh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by LZAA: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
bgossipnaija:
Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is currently holding a meeting with John Oyegun, APC chairman, and members of the party’s national working committee (NWC) at the headquarters of the ruling party in Abuja.

Naijanewspapers understands that the top on the agenda of the meeting is the task which President Muhammadu Buhari gave to Tinubu.

Last week, the president appointed Tinubu to reconcile aggrieved members of the APC.

When he visited the president on Tuesday, the APC leader said Buhari had given him the freedom to go about the reconciliation in a manner he considers appropriate.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/02/tinubu-oyegun-other-apc-leaders.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-PqPy5nppVlk/WoRDej1DImI/AAAAAAAAMGA/4azMOCFwJLwprTriJHup73t2Ui_U2u2sgCLcBGAs/s640/Tinibu-at-APC-office1-653x365.jpg[/img]

suffersticated ewedu politics wee never cease to amaze
imhotep what is your take on this grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by cescky(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
angry
Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Bimpe29: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Help me give it to your brother
barrydee:

Take This

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Laple0541(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
emmykey0128:

Why unna de cry more than the bereaved sef? No allow tinubuphobia kill u oooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
LZAA:

suffersticated ewedu politics wee never cease to amaze
imhotep what is your take on this grin
Look at them: m0rons behind A-P-Cheat grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by Bullhari007(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
frog eyes Tinubu , the rescuer of BULLHARI... I thought he said he can even defeat prophet Moham-MAD and Allah merged together, Buhari is unsalable, meanwhile I will vote for him so the suffering and killing will continue in west and north

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by FRESHG(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
MY YORUBA BROTHERS UNA SORRY Oangry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by jnfoage: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
5 percent always crying on Tinubu matter. Is it that they are so irrelevant.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by LZAA: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
IkpuNnu:
[s][/s]

grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja by cescky(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bimpe29:

Useless youths like this are the reason for the backwardness of this nation

You should be sent packing with Buhari to what ever dungeon hes from

Tinubu for greed sold you an old senile man, for the greed of his own pocket....and you all bought it hook line and sinker ...now their plan to use your head again your there celebrating...don't you have sense?...what a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.