Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Can I Sue Gtbank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Sue Gtbank? (521 Views)

What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sue Gtbank? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
For more than fourteen months I kept complaining to them that my card wasn't working properly for international transactions but they insisted it was.

I got tired and said I want to close the account because it is useless to me since last month. However, GTbank has been stalling on effecting the account closure. Could I possibly sue them. I am ready to fight just for fighting sake.

Advice me, please. Not on the cost/benefit of litigation but whether it is within my rights to sue them for all the inconvenience they've caused me right from the beginning till now.
Re: Can I Sue Gtbank? by eezeribe(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Since they don't want you to close the account,just open another account in another bank and transfer all the money systematically
Re: Can I Sue Gtbank? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sue them. Demand for N50,000,000,000.00.
Re: Can I Sue Gtbank? by Nutase: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
A civil suit might do but mind you your hard earned cash will just grease one lawyers pocket and nothing will come out of it.

International transactions under Buharis government has been frustrating. They blocked it completely at a point. I think they started liberalizing it a few months ago. So try it again now.
Re: Can I Sue Gtbank? by KardinalZik(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thank God say no be UBA u dey use.
By now, they for don finish your money with hidden charges.

THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO:

Apply for a new card and change the card type. That'll work.

You have the right to sue...but DON'T SUE.

(1) (Reply)

Investigation:how Oil Industry Expatriates Stole A Business Empire From Owner / Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business / 60KVA Mikano Generating Set With 17 Hours Run For Sale In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.