Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' (27313 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Charly68: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
The way he handled super eagles shows his managerial skill is poor..He should go for more management training & work on his temperament ..he reacts too much over little matters

3 Likes

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Goandie: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
this is bad for both oliseh nd the club coz he really improve d club performance from relegation team winning lot of games for dem and making dem a to top team dis season.
for pple bashing him this guy is the more technical and tactical than all Nigeria coaches, nothing Bad in believing In ur own ability

2 Likes

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by fredylee: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Oliseh's comment on his goal against Spain "I actually struck it better than I intended..." did not come from humble lips. But he played well in his time, and remains one of my favourite Nigerian players of yore. As a manager, well, his players would know better.
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by LZAA: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Leonbonapart:
At the ret"rd above me, is that all you could come up with? really?

Best of luck for the future Sunday Oliseh...they were like cv for you, more management jobs on queque
why is he slow?
is it not what pinnick was calling him when he hadn't done jack
even proper hardmen like souness and keane knew they had to calm down wen they became managers and were successful because of it.
oliseh is a clown who feels entitled to top jobs but is not willing to put in the work

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by iamtardey: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
some people will say village people cheesy
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by ZombieBuster: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Wrong, he helped them to win a trophy but the issue is his handling skills with his players. Same issue he had while coaching super eagles.

Sunday oliseh should go for anger and people management courses.

Wrong
What matters in football is results
They have lost five in a row now after some bad results

They have not won a game this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
this guy thag almost ruin the super eagles with his arrogant posture and attitude, so he has taken it over sea and now sees the result.....you ruin enemas career with the super eagles, created emnity between muss and Mike, by boycotting the captain band from mikel obi, Nazi and others before him and gave him the captain...
this is a story.....called....pride goes before a fall!

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by decimal70: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
I think he should work on his public administrations and attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by elyte89: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Leonbonapart:
At the ret"rd above me, is that all you could come up with? really?

Best of luck for the future Sunday Oliseh...they were like cv for you, more management jobs on queque

Some ppu won't just mind deir biz and face front,

Must u be UNFORTUNATE IN LIFR grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Bmaster(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Elenurazorr:
Village ppl...
iamtardey:
some people will say village people cheesy
how did you know
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Surfboard(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheapgoal:
Dutch second-tier club, Fortuna Sittard have confirmed the sacking of former Super Eagles coach Sunday Olisdeh

It was reported that despite the fact that Oliseh did well in terms of results on the pitch, his man management abilities were abysmal; prompting to series of grinding that the club attempted everything they could to intercede.

The statement from the club peruses: "Fortuna Sittard immediately puts his coach Sunday Oliseh on non-active.

Source:

http://cheapgoals.com/fortuna-sittard-relief-sunday-oliseh-of-his-duty-over-abysmal-action/

Op, the headline should have "relieve" and not "relief".

Such a shame that Oliseh hasn't learnt better human relations and the patience it requires to stay at the top level for a long time as a manager. Results were very good which means there's a good tactician in there, but football management is never about just the tactics.

I hope he sees this as an opportunity to learn this side of the job. He's still young so opportunities will always come along. He just needs to be careful so the "disruptive" tag doesn't stick to him.

2 Likes

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by cheapgoal: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Surfboard:

Such a shame that Oliseh hasn't learnt better human relations and the patience it requires to stay at the top level for a long time as a manager. Results were very good which means there's a good tactician in there, but football management is never about just the tactics.

I hope he sees this as an opportunity to learn this side of the job. He's still young so opportunities will always come along. He just needs to be careful so the "disruptive" tag doesn't stick to him.

Thanks for the correction.. auto correct ishh
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by toluxa1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
stonemasonn:
Chai! this guy no wan change..

Dude has zero capacity for man management. Pompous bloke!!

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by ybalogs(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
niggi4life:
A bad character is like Smoke, you can never cover nor hide it

Sunday Oliseh is indeed an arrogant and proud man, I wish him luck in his further career sha
with attitudes like this, even with his exceptional results for his team, no top club will look at his side. Is it that hard to learn? Gosh.

2 Likes

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by ceononi: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Wrong, he helped them to win a trophy but the issue is his handling skills with his players. Same issue he had while coaching super eagles.

Sunday oliseh should go for anger and people management courses.
And what trophy was that? or is it not this current league competition some quarters were congratulating him claiming he had won it, and since then his club has not won a game, maybe they were billed to win it, but he let the cat outta the bag too soon.

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by kunnadej: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
niggi4life:
A bad character is like Smoke, you can never cover nor hide it

Sunday Oliseh is indeed an arrogant and proud man, I wish him luck in his further career sha

And Mourinho is what??
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by ybalogs(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Surfboard:

That destructive tag is what I fear for him. I'm beginning to think he has gotten over it but with this I'm quite wrong. Was already looking forward to see himbin Eredivisie proper but as it is, that remains a tall dream as the smoke has finally risen. I'm really gutted but sha it's his life not ours.

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Youngherry(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
and now no coach will be able to handle sittard more like this man, he has been active since the begining of his career with them, he even won the best coach, i think they made the wrong move keeping him off, lets see what happen next

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Grundig: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
You mean African Guardiola has been sacked?

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Youngherry(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Wrong
What matters in football is results
They have lost five in a row now after some bad results

They have not won a game this year
thank you my brother
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Youngherry(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
this guy thag almost ruin the super eagles with his arrogant posture and attitude, so he has taken it over sea and now sees the result.....you ruin enemas career with the super eagles, created emnity between muss and Mike, by boycotting the captain band from mikel obi, Nazi and others before him and gave him the captain...
this is a story.....called....pride goes before a fall!
i dont understand a sh*t of what you said, anyways

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by delors(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Fired today, updated on Wikipedia today...sharply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Oliseh
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Badonasty(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheapgoal:
Dutch second-tier club, Fortuna Sittard have confirmed the sacking of former Super Eagles coach Sunday Olisdeh

It was reported that despite the fact that Oliseh did well in terms of results on the pitch, his man management abilities were abysmal; prompting to series of grinding that the club attempted everything they could to intercede.

The statement from the club peruses: "Fortuna Sittard immediately puts his coach Sunday Oliseh on non-active.

Source:

http://cheapgoals.com/fortuna-sittard-relief-sunday-oliseh-of-his-duty-over-abysmal-action/

Dem don use and dump the bros
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by mommaJ(f): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Youngherry(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Surfboard:

you talk about oliseh, how about John Harbaugh, Mourinho, diego simeone and other coaches like that, you know why mourinho has been the chosen one, because of his achievement not attitude, you know why simeone has still been coaching athletic madrid without trophy because he knows the team strategy very well, so attitude does not really matters in football, achievement matters
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by google1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sunday Oliseh sacked by Fortuna Sittard after losing 4 games in a row
They were indeed doing well, despite the latest results. However the statement of the club is saying it is not because of the latest results, but because of the behaviour of the coach.
"The coach has made the cooperation with many people within the organization impossible, from players to employees. Fortuna Sittard regrets the decision, but states that the club goes above everything else

1 Like

Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
If done thru the right process,no wahala....
Re: Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' by Stevengerd(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rite frm onset oliseh has been a controversial player. So am not suprise tho

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Iheanacho's Goal Against Burton Albion Nominated For Goal Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.