Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies (53636 Views)

What Does BBN Wildcards Mean? What Will Happen To BBN 2 Wildcards Pere And Maria / Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by computer0810(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Methinks it gets that much hype because Nigerians are more immoral.

I don't think the BBN thing is something to be proud of.

Like one South African asked. Do we have light? Are our citizens assured of protection? How good are our roads? Is our Government working?

These are things that are supposed to be front burner topics in our discussions. Not whether BBN is better than BBA.

I weep for our youths.
so we should now kill ourselves and not move on with life, wen buhari has refuse to appoint youth and d stupid young governor that got there by mistake is licking d ass of cow
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by bornolowu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

But the countries you mentioned are far advanced than Nigeria. So your point doesn't count.

They may be immoral, but they are advanced.

We are immoral and backwards. Two sins.
you are backward in mentality not nigeria, nigeria has the largest population of black origin. The whole of Ghana runs on 3000MW of power while lagos alone runs on 1300MW, nigeria is a larger market than all other west African countries combined... and our mentality is richer than that of other African countries... human resources is morein nigeria than every other African country. .Its like comparing China to Taiwan .nit is fellows like you that support the present government because you don't know how to exploit your resource..improve ur mentality fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by shallysgirl: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
See foolish ccomments from Nigerians, meanwhile, their president no get sense. Epele nu ndi Nigeria.
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Adebowale89(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nigeria no get chill or no get shame , which one?

sometimes ago we ain't mate with Kenya but our economy today is ain't mate with theirs, even their infrastructure and electricity

baby Nigeria country (Ghana) has a stable power supply, that's when you will know, many things is wrong with this country

i want to use this medium time to wake the consciousness of my southern brothers, while you're busy celebrating bbn and tweeting, the hausas youths are busy registering for their PVC

you're celebrating and boosting of a country that the hausas get the pride

1 Like

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by baba4thegehs: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Despite the suffering, we still find joy in the very little things and still groove. This is rare! Put some while chaos in this harsh environment and they'll just commit suicide
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
bornolowu:
you are backward in mentality not nigeria, nigeria has the largest population of black origin. The whole of Ghana runs on 3000MW of power while lagos alone runs on 1300MW, nigeria is a larger market than all other west African countries combined... and our mentality is richer than that of other African countries... human resources is morein nigeria than every other African country. .Its like comparing China to Taiwan .nit is fellows like you that support the present government because you don't know how to exploit your resource..improve ur mentality fellow.

Oya use your population to go and find work na.

Rubbish..

it's only idiots and fools of no basic reasoning that point to Nigeria's demography as an achievement. Over time our population has proved rather detrimental to us. We have all that population but can't even wield superiority in West Africa, not to talk of Africa. So of what use is "most populous black nation"? The stuff is more of a thing around our neck now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
computer0810:
so we should now kill ourselves and not move on with life, wen buhari has refuse to appoint youth and d stupid young governor that got there by mistake is licking d ass of cow

What youth do you want Buhari to appoint? Those engrossed with BBN? Those who don't understand the ordinary act of state affairs? Those who don't even know the role they have to play in society? Those who, come 2019, they'd be bought over with N1000? Lmao.

The Nigerian Youth is a laughing stock abeg.
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
udemzy101:

Immoral than South Africans?

But South Africa makes up for it in other areas.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by myettiallah: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No comment to give.
kiss
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Judolisco(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
They asked if we have light in our country Mtwww we do not channel our energy and strength to d needful things
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by martowskin1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Someone said even DSTV is created in SA..... , Our local stations don't have what it takes to air our so called BBA
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Like one South African asked. Do we have light? Are our citizens assured of protection? How good are our roads? Is our Government working?

These are things that are supposed to be front burner topics in our discussions. Not whether BBN is better than BBA.

I weep for our youths.

You deserve fried dodo for this comment
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
lets stop decieving ourself.this country is fvcked along with alot of other african countries
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Shortyy:
Giant of Africa where snakes swallow Money and rats invade offices.

The problem with naija little praises gets into our heads. Will celebrate hype even in the mist of mediocrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You deserve fried dodo for this comment
I don't mind o. Should I post my location?
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by bornolowu(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Oya use your population to go and find work na.

Rubbish..

it's only idiots and fools of no basic reasoning that point to Nigeria's demography as an achievement. Over time our population has proved rather detrimental to us. We have all that population but can't even wield superiority in West Africa, not to talk of Africa. So of what use is "most populous black nation"? The stuff is more of a thing around our neck now.
It has given us the largest market, so every investor knows that one day, nigeria is the destination. It has given us human resources, we have a superior mentality ( for the sake of God SA and former liberian and Ghana president visited a. GOvernor. For God's sake.. unemployment is an issue everywhere in the world n..your mentality is the problem..if big brother, or multichoice are not making more money, i'm sure they will focus on BBSA or BBA instead of BBN all nations with population like nigeria struggle before they get it right however go get your PVC and vote out PMB and @ same time, please change your mentality... bye bye

3 Likes

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I weep for our youths.
start the weeping first for your gullibility.

The person who asked if Nigerian has “light” isn’t a South African but a Nigerian who doesn’t know his father.

Only Nigeria use the word “light “ to refer to electricity. And no, Nigeria is not more immoral than Ghana or South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
bornolowu:
It has given us the largest market, so every investor knows that one day, nigeria is the destination. It has given us human resources, we have a superior mentality ( for the sake of God SA and former liberian and Ghana president visited a. GOvernor. For God's sake.. unemployment is an issue everywhere in the world n..your mentality is the problem..if big brother, or multichoice are not making more money, i'm sure they will focus on BBSA or BBA instead of BBN all nations with population like nigeria struggle before they get it right however go get your PVC and vote out PMB and @ same time, please change your mentality... bye bye

There are so many countries not half as big as Nigeria with less than a quarter of our population but are faring better than us.

Forget the thing about population. It's pure consolation. Nothing more.
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
start the weeping first for your gullibility.

The person who asked if Nigerian has “light” isn’t a South African but a Nigerian who doesn’t know his father.

Only Nigeria used the word “light “ to refer to electricity. And no, Nigeria is not more immoral than Ghana or South Africa.

You must be very inane.

I never made reference to the attached tweets for the "as one South African said" remark. I got it from somewhere else. Another event entirely. So don't gimme that bullcrap.

And yes maybe Nigeria isn't as immoral as Ghana or South Africa, but it's no news that these countries are ahead of us in terms of economic and social advancement.

It's a bad thing thing to be immoral. But it's even worse if you're in abject poverty.
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by skallion7(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

But the countries you mentioned are far advanced than Nigeria. So your point doesn't count.

I can accept south africa being more advanced than Naija all thanks to the white their but ghana is no way advanced than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by bornolowu(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

There are so many countries not half as big as Nigeria with less than a quarter of our population but are faring better than us.

Forget the thing about population. It's pure consolation. Nothing more.
in the end my dear, what brought this is your talk on that nigerians are immoral but believe me, averagely speaking, immorality is more among Ghanians and SA than nigerians ... if you say we are corrupt I will agree but for immorality, we be learner for where them dey..bye bye again..Get ur PVC too

1 Like

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
bornolowu:
in the end my dear, what brought this is your talk on that nigerians are immoral but believe me, averagely speaking, immorality is more among Ghanians and SA than nigerians ... if you say we are corrupt I will agree but for immorality, we be learner for where them dey..bye bye again..Get ur PVC too

How do you mean there are more immoral? I've been getting such references and I'm surprised. Lol. It's self righteousness to say Ghana and SA are immoral than Nigeria. What do they do that we don't? Just name one thing? Or is it because were hypocritical? The girl who gives a Mouth Gig on Saturday night would take front row in Choir on Sunday morning. That is why we are not as immoral?

Please.

Make we dey talk truth at times.

Nigeria is just as Rotten.

1 Like

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
skallion7:
I can accept south africa being more advanced than Naija all thanks to the white their but ghana is no way advanced than Nigeria

Sentiment won't just allow you accept a truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Segadem(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
MrMicholo:
"Because Africa is a country in Nigeria"...
Where do this people come from
these grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Nowenuse: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

How do you mean there are more immoral? I've been getting such references and I'm surprised. Lol. It's self righteousness to say Ghana and SA are immoral than Nigeria. What do they do that we don't? Just name one thing? Or is it because were hypocritical? The girl who gives a Mouth Gig on Saturday night would take front row in Choir on Sunday morning. That is why we are not as immoral?

Please.

Make we dey talk truth at times.

Nigeria is just as Rotten.

You are very correct.

Nigeria is as immoral as anywhere else, only that we cover ours with strong hypocrisy while others do not hide theirs.
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Cromagnon: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Lol. Naija people always repping.
why can't we rep in anything productive
only entertainment
nothing serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by otr1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

The joke is on us all, including you.
I'm not a fan of BBN or whatsoever it's called, but let's not forget we all have the responsibility to make things better in this country.
Instead of badmouthing your country (except I'm mistaken), you can as well not say anything.
Advanced or not, no many Africans can surpass average Nigerians intellectually.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by RexTramadol1: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
The only thing I saw is do you now have light in Nigeria?
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Maxigoody: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
I have lost faith in our youth long time ago. it is obviously demoralising that our youths are much more preoccupied with mundane frivolities that add no value to their lives.
if it's not Davido today, it will be Wizkid tomorrow. If it's not 'one corner' dance today, it will be azonto or number to number dance steps. All rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by Inspire01: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I weep for our youths.
God bless you for this comment
Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
otr1:

The joke is on us all, including you.
I'm not a fan of BBN or whatsoever it's called, but let's not forget we all have the responsibility to make things better in this country.
Instead of badmouthing your country (except I'm mistaken), you can as well not say anything.
Advanced or not, no many Africans can surpass average Nigerians intellectually.

The last sentence is just mere consolation. Why do we Nigerians always love to feel superior over other African countries, that are even faring better than us? Smh. The world doesn't revolve around us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies by terrezo2002(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
I love some show of patriotism. If the citizens can be this patriotic in real life, we will excel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Plays Tomatoes And Garri Seller In New Movie ( Photos ) / Checkout Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2022 Awards / BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.