Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Davido's Flora My Flawa: An Anti Climax - Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Flora My Flawa: An Anti Climax - Fans React (622 Views)

'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Davido's Flora My Flawa: An Anti Climax - Fans React / Davido Dressed As An Old Man With Potbelly For 'Flora My Flawa' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Flora My Flawa: An Anti Climax - Fans React by Irukkanews: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nigeria's music super star, Davido is out with a fresh single titled flora my flawa, a high-life tinged joint beat that talks about love. The song was produced by Fresh, the man that is responsible for most of the hits from the now famous DWM clan.

However, irukkanews entertainment crew who went to town to seek the opinion of music lovers with regard to the song came back with the report that the song did not measure up to the other of his songs. According to the report, Davido who won most of the coveted awards at the 2018 Sound City MVP award-African Artist of the Year as well as song and video of the year, must have falling from Olympian height.

Music lovers are of the view that there is a clear difference between the quality of the hit song If and his latest, flora my flawa. According to them, what makes a star is consistence, adding that it is too early in the day for Davido to start losing form. According to Shola Bamgbose, Davido must not think that he can drop anything and his teeming fans would swallow it.

He said that the problem with the music star could be pride. According to him, once pride gets into an artist's head,the next thing is decline in performance

"I am one of the fans of Davido and I have listened to the song. My candid opinion is disappointment. Davido must have done the song in a hurry. The music industry is a very sensitive one that one mistake can ruin an entire career.

It is not an industry that you can do whatever you want and get away with it. We don’t have the type of fans we have in the game of football in the music industry. In football, there is fanaticism. Fans support their teams in good times and in bad times but in music, nobody supports a singer that is not coming out with good songs. If you are not consistent, your fans would leave you. That is why these young stars should always forget stardom so that they would be humble to do good music”.

http://irukkanews.com/davidos-flora-my-flawa-an-anti-climax-fans-react-p4139-95.htm

Lalasticlala

Re: Davido's Flora My Flawa: An Anti Climax - Fans React by Kyliegame: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nigerians always react! but then, some of the points are true

(1) (Reply)

Drama!!! As Nigerian Man Search On Twitter For Ibadan girl He Borrowed 81k / “I Became A Billionaire Even Without A University Degree” — Folorunsho Alakija / Tekno To Give Out 300k To Graphic Artist For His New Song (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.