Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

If There Were To Be World War III And Twitter Is The Venue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If There Were To Be World War III And Twitter Is The Venue? (342 Views)

Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Were To Be World War III And Twitter Is The Venue? by Hanabian: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Is there any country that can defeat Nigeria?
Re: If There Were To Be World War III And Twitter Is The Venue? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lol, many can. Even bokoharm is doing wonders.

I can even highlight a plan to take of Nigeria here but I don't want DSS wahala.
Re: If There Were To Be World War III And Twitter Is The Venue? by Hanabian: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
donsimo:
Lol, many can. Even bokoharm is doing wonders.

I can even highlight a plan to take of Nigeria here but I don't want DSS wahala.
Do tell bro...
Re: If There Were To Be World War III And Twitter Is The Venue? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hanabian:

Do tell bro...

Chaii you Nigerian want to give me free accommodation in cell.

Anyway, it depends on what you are going for. If you want to destroy, I will highlight that, you can ask questions. I will elaborate.

If you want to change the government there is alspn another way.

If you are sympathetic to another of the groups, book , ipo.

There are also different steps to take.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Drops To 15.13 % In January – NBS / APC Faction Suspends Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-rufai, For Six Months / ‘we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.