Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

How To Make It In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make It In Nigeria (608 Views)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. / Retail Business Idea For Lagos. -Can You Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make It In Nigeria by olempe(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,
This question has been lingering in my brain for a while, I want to know how I can make it in Nigeria without working for the government. In other words, working for myself. What type of biz can I start?
I need ur response.
Thank you.
Re: How To Make It In Nigeria by mesagan(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2010
you just be yourself so that you dont fall into the hands of the vampires. Actually, you can do bulksms business, tranpotationn and logistics and many others but ensure that you have genuine interest and passion for whatever business you find yourself doing. God bless you, God bless Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

How Do Make Money With Infoproducts{plr} / Free Interest Rate Loans From S.m.e / I Need A Good Printer Repairer Or Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.