Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) (5698 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / EBSU Students Protest After 5 Persons Fainted While Trying To Write Exams (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

The students of Ebonyi state University, ishieke campus are currently in a state of agony over complete one month of power outage.

According to reports gathered by our correspondent reveals that the electricity spoiled at a popular junction called ugwuachara which resulted to the total blackout.

A student called Emmanuel who is studying Business management has called on the relevant authority to repair the electricity as the students can’t read at night again because of the ugly situation which they are facing.

In his words.

” I want the Enugu electricity distribution company (EEDC) to come to our aid because we the students can’t read at night again, all we do at night is to walk from one shop to another looking for where to charge our reading lamps, phones, and laptops”.

Also, a visit by our correspondent to shops of those who collect money from the poor students in order for them to charge their phones, reading lamps, shows that they are happy over the ugly situation as they are currently making a lot of money because of the power outage.

Source : http://www.9newsng.com/ebsu-students-cry-out-because-of-one-month-power-outage-photo/

Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
undecided

Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Don't they have generator in that school?
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by jericco1(m): 4:37am On Feb 15, 2018
it's here too. keffi
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Aleora(f): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Lord is their strength
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2018
Change to solar
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by aprilwise(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2018
ATBU bauchi have steady power supply.
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by millionboi2: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Thy should stone d Vc.. ....datz Wat we did during our day.
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by ShitHead(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
NEPA never get light. Them dey use generator and you wan make them give you light?

Wake up.
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by oyetunder(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
missh. As if they did not grow up under the menace of power failure. Let them graduate now and get a job with all these useless discos, they will be the one to wait for you to bribe them before they repair faults. simple
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 15, 2018
The problem is beyond the school authority.

The problem is that to fix the power supply in Nigeria...it is going to take lots of money.

And since power distribution and generation are in private hands...and have been long before the Minister of Darkness came into office...it means that we have to pay for the fixing of power ourselves.
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Tukor32: 7:19am On Feb 15, 2018
make una enjoy..its change we are IN
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by jnfoage: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2018
I thought some people say they have not seen light for over three months. Why are they now crying because of one month blackout due to damaged installation? Keep lying to yourselves, it will soon become true.
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by King990: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Why we dey enjoy light for 20 hours out of 24 hours here in Esut enugu cheesy
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Namzy(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2018
We've not had light in 2 weeks now in Nnewi Anambra state
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by RealGucci: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2018
i wan storm in filling station.
if i see say them no wan sell for jericans.
no problem.
i will dump my torchlight close to the nozzle.
walk some few meters away.
buy beer and keep dailing thebnokia phone nos wit my other phone
and booom
easy does it.
ive remotely ran suya booommm

im frustrated for 3days no light
i run go a nearby cyber cafe to plug
they bill me 1k saying laptop not allowed i must buy wifi time.i vex put am back for bag enter house.
d soup my bich cooked for me
now don dey do like say e ean spoil
coupled with stew.
my big gen needs servicing of 3k..
nepa bill of 29k driving me crazy
nepa only gVe me light for 3hours wich ws from 9 to 12am.
now i have to go to the atm to withdraw.buy some fuel in car and jertican just to power my gen.
strangely compressor suddenly burns afta 4months
forcing me to wind down my glass
something i hate to do when im tinted in AC
ac man bills me 100k
i say for wetin
he say he wikl buy condenser.compressor.change valve.flush pipes..someting of 60k..his greed wont let him use better phone he billed me 100k. wanting to make cool cash of 40k.
see naija isay full frustrated country.
i have big ac at home that can cover close to 18ft even powered with stab
but yet our current has suddenly become 1hp
forcing me to disconnect my 2hp split
i just thank God i got no High BP.

lost 250k yesterday
zo sad

who is afta me

5 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by ikay00406(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2018
RealGucci:
no problem.
and booom
easy does it.

they bill me 1k saying laptop not allowed i must buy wifi time.i vex put am back for bag enter house.
coupled with stew.
now i have to go to the atm to withdraw.buy some fuel in car and jertican just to power my gen.
ac man bills me 100k
i say for wetin
he say he wikl buy condenser.compressor.change valve.flush pipes..someting of 60k..his greed wont let him use better phone he billed me 100k. wanting to make cool cash of 40k.

lost 250k yesterday
zo sad

who is afta me

Loool..sorry
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Offpoint: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by MetroBaba1(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2018
RealGucci:
no problem.
and booom
easy does it.

coupled with stew.
ac man bills me 100k
i say for wetin

lost 250k yesterday
zo sad

who is afta me

Your Village People

Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by EddieCAD(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Which FG are they crying to. U better cry out to someone else undecided
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Lavendra(f): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2018
ishieke is a village what do they expect?
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by thedondada(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Lol

Nobody has light in Nigeria
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Viktor1983(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Blame EEDC and Emeka Offor, since that man took over south east power distribution, it's been bad tales..
Robbing residents of their money (NEPA bill) without providing power that was paid for.
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Alphonsus9z(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Fed. Uni. Of agric. Makurdi, FUAM never see light since last year, in fact d o of north bank Makurdi.
Una own no b case. sad sad sad sad cry cry cry
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Singlecliq: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Lavendra:
ishieke is a village what do they expect?
Ishieke is way too close to the capital
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Lavendra(f): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Singlecliq:

Ishieke is way too close to the capital

close to the capital or not, its still a village, the capital itself is still filled with villagers so its almost a village too. BTW, I am also a student of EBSU, currently on IT. I believe the light issue is being neglected because ishieke is a village.
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Singlecliq: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lavendra:

close to the capital or not, its still a village, the capital itself is still filled with villagers so its almost a village too. BTW, I am also a student of EBSU, currently on IT. I believe the light issue is being neglected because ishieke is a village.
You have a point because they would have swung into action if it were to be AI. We know what it takes to get these PHCN guys come fix any issues if you unable to grease their palm. Mind you, I also graduated from EBSU, so I know the terrain.
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lavendra:

so for your mind, you are not a villager? Waiting carry you come EBSU if Ebonyi is a village?
Re: EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) by Cromagnon: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
wetin concine lord with nepa
Aleora:
Lord is their strength

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of Access Bank Swallowing Diamond Bank / 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span / Procedure To Check Your UNN 2013/2014 POST UTME Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.