Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges (683 Views)

Why Finland’s Education System Is Considered The Best In The World / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Whether you are business man, employee and employer we must understand that our career may be too challenging and frustrating but you need to be smart with time, skills and money which are seed to career breakthrough. i knew someone who got a job in a federal parastatals, but seems not to be ok with the job. while with that frustrating job she maximize her seed. and today she has being promoted as an account officer.
In career journey we have three diff people.
1. the focus
2. The unfocus
3. The Loss focus.

to understand what those points take for future purchase thiss book: Getting the Best in my Career.

or join the book launching and career talk on Sunday 18th February 2018. for more contact 08103675075
Re: Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Out for grab now
Re: Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Getting the best in my career.
Helps a lot to fit in along the storms we are facing today in career.
The problem of career today is not to get job but the assurance that the job will sustain your dreams And Goals. No wonder the company will just decide to retrench people without formal information neither will workers gratuity be paid. This is highly uncalled for in our society. Nevertheless we can still play smart with any employer but all things depends on you.
The book Getting the best in my career talks about Discovering your lapses, adjusting and realigning your self back to the main focus.

You can call me on ±2348103675075 or purchase your own copy of the book GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER on Amazon .
Have a lucky day
Re: Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2018
there are a serious challenges in most career all around the Globe. But a good career person must understand that in career journey you don't change more of career destination but you can the career vehicle so as to balance it.

You can get more of this from the book GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER.

Re: Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2018
Still available
Re: Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
This book is still available. For career people. Grab ur copy
Re: Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
People engage themselves in various careers for various reasons best known to them, some reasons such as good salary, comfort, promotion, prestige, respect, values, power, freedom, pleasure and passion. But all still boils down to the fact that we want fulfillment in our career. In career chart, those reasons shared different percentages in which power and salary covers 25% each while passion varies from 15%-10% and the rest shared the little remaining percentage.
Further, irrespective of the motive for individual career it was discovered that we have 3 categories of people in career cadre. Which we have being able to explain to details below. I am going to tell you that it is by reading this book with your full concentration that you will realize where you belong in those categories. And the earlier you discover and work on yourself the better your future becomes. Many, I mean many has embarked on their career journey when some are yet to take the step, some has taking the step overlooking the opportunities when some are use of it, many has misused the opportunities when some couldnt notice because they cant see the future in it.

The book is still available. GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER
Re: Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 3:24am On Oct 14, 2020
Available at good rate
Re: Getting The Best In My Career Despite All Challenges by raddyworld: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Its up to you to acquire more knowledge which is important if we will Excell careerwise.
Call 08103675075 for a copy

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Scholarship: Mandela Rhodes Scholarships For Africans 2018 / University Of The People Scholarship And How To Apply / Anchor University School Fees 2018 For New And Returning Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.