Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Your Church Pastor Is Not Ordained To Do [jeremiah 3:14-15] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Your Church Pastor Is Not Ordained To Do [jeremiah 3:14-15] (459 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / What Is Your Pastor Ordained To Do? [isaiah 32:2, Psalms 23:1-6] / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Your Church Pastor Is Not Ordained To Do [jeremiah 3:14-15] by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Many believers come to church with expectations that are beyond the duties of a pastor. Here are a few things that your pastor was not ordained to do:

1.Service your emotions: Your God-ordained pastor will not always seek how to keep you happy every time. He knows that his assignment to lead you to fulfill your destiny includes telling you what you may not want to hear.

2.Men pleasing: Your pastor’s obligation is to please God and not you. If your pastor is quick to apologize every time you are displeased about the message he preached, you should be worried.

3.Run your physical life: Your pastor’s teaching will profit your physical life, but you bear responsibility for your actions. Jesus turned down the invitation to divide inheritance because he knew it was a distraction from His assignment (Luke 12:13-15).

4.Prayer contractor: Your pastor is not meant to do all your praying and fasting for you. The spiritual development of many believers is stunted because they have a prayer contractor instead of a pastor.

5.Private/personal help: Church members should minister carnal things to their pastors (1 Corinthians 9:11), but your pastor is not supposed to approach you for financial help; it reduces the estimation necessary for his pastoral office to succeed.

6.Sexual relations: Sexual relations with a pastor will destroy your soul and make it difficult for you to receive ministry from genuine pastors in future. Flee any assembly where the pastor is sexually involved with you!

PRAYER: Lord, help me not to be a distraction to my pastor in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Exodus 37:1-38:31, Matthew 28:1-20, Psalms 34:11-22, Proverbs 9:9-10

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mad Woman Hits Pastor In The Head While He Was Trying To Heal Her In Lagos-video / Televangelist Benny Hinn Admits Going Too Far With Prosperity Gospel / Why Do You Want To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.