Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Child (680 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / 'Small Beautiful Girls Get Me Aroused' - Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Child by cuteboy2: 2:15am On Feb 15, 2018
See picture of the culprit below.

This Man right here is an alleged Rapist! His name is Adegboyega Adenekan . He is a Supervisor at Chrisland School Lekki . And he has been accused of raping minors there!

A video of a two year, 11 Yr old pupil of Chrisland School, Lekki, Lagos portraying her alleged serial defilement by the school’s supervisor was played today at the Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court.

The video was played during the testimony of Miss Olive Ogedengbe at the trial of Adegboyega Adenekan, 47, a Supervisor at Chrisland School over defilement of a child.

In the recording, Child X was given a sheet of paper and asked to draw the private part of Adenekan, which she did as well as another image with the ensuing questions.

Child X, referring to the other image said:”that is the hand he used to put in my wee wee.

�Ogedengbe: “Where is Mr Adenekan’s wee wee?”�Child X in response, pointed to her private area.

Ogedengbe: “Does he put his wee wee in your wee wee?”�Child X: “Yes.”

Child X in the recording, using a teddy bear as a puppet, also showed how the supervisor allegedly sexually abused her friend (name withheld).

Kissing the private region of the teddy bear, the child can be heard saying in the video recording “Your bum bum is delicious, your bum bum is sweet, I will eat your bum bum.”

She (Child X) said “Mr Adenekan said it is good for a child to put her wee wee in Mr Adenekan’s wee wee” at that point in time we decided to do a recording to ensure her story remains consistent.

“We asked her how does Mr Adenekan’s wee wee look like and she demonstrated playfully by pointing her finger upwards stating “sharpener”.

“We asked sharpener or pencil? She stated `sharpener.’

We told her to draw Mr Adenekan’s wee wee. We want to see what it looks like.

“To my greatest shock and surprise, for a two-year-old child, she drew a picture which symbolises a reproductive organ of a man in the form of a penis.

“I then asked her, show me your wee wee, she pointed at her private part. I asked her to show me where Mr Adenekan’s wee wee is and she pointed at the lower region of her private part.

It is not enough for us to curse this beast but more importantly we should all seek ways to protect our innocent children at this time . This is happening everyday and every where . This is just the one we know about!

The world is a bad place not because of the evil of bad people but because of the silence of Good people . When you see these things and keep quiet , you are contributing to the evil in our society !

Every child needs the TOUCH ME NOT CAMPAIGN. They need to be educated and empowered to fight and protect themselves from things like this when it comes their way. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Have you told your Child’s school that you want the campaign team to come and educate your children? It’s better you do so today. We don’t know whose child is next! We need to fight and stop this menace together ���

1 Like

Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Child by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 15, 2018
11 months or years
Ayam not understanding o
Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Child by IPOBrep: 2:55am On Feb 15, 2018
I still don't understand why grown ups find pleasure in kids.

Am presently rejecting calls from ladies who are ready to mingle yet guys who may come across as more presentable and descent are after kids of my daughters age.

God sef,
Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Child by ipobarecriminals: 4:06am On Feb 15, 2018
undecided sad undecided u are confused
Re: School Supervisor Adegboyega Adenekan Rapes 11 yrs Old Child by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 15, 2018
A man that cannot control is sexual urges is a beast.
A man that think of nothing but sex is failure
a man that sleep with a minor is a demon
a man that only see women as sexual object is a pathetic being

say no to Rapist

we dont want this in our society.

Demons in human clothing

(1) (Reply)

“animal” Sentenced To 60 Years In Prison For Raping A 7 Year Old Pupil / Hocking!! 17-year-old Girl Rushed To Hospital After Marathon Cex With Boyfriend / Has Anyone Found This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.