Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? (32625 Views)

See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. / Wow!! Most Beautiful Car In The World / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2018
GraGra247:
If this is the most beautiful car worldwide for your eye then you need to see eye doctor sharperly.

Your eye don don dey mis-sight abi mis-fire. grin grin

Me I don dey make mis-take, make e no back-fire. shocked cheesy

What an eye confusion!
hehe... Probably OP wanted to say... Its the ugliest car
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by SpaceAngel: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2018
may have been beautiful then but i don't knowof now. embarassed
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Scholar01: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Shut the fûck up old man
No one gives a shît about it’s vintage value
We’re all concerned about its physical aesthetics and it’s by no means the most beautiful car using that standard. Heck, it’s an extraordinarily ugly car
No one wants to know if it’s the car Liberace took a shît in or if only one was created and was owned exclusively by Freddie Mercury
It’s. An. Ugly. Car.

This is the Nigerian mentality at it's peak!

3 Likes

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by ba7man(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Cope1:
This can't be the most beautiful car in the world na. Haba op
Try and picture how it must have look back in 1936 compared to the average car back then.

2 Likes

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Love this, looks classic and unique. indeed one man food another man poison.
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2018
oludoyin99:
This is d car featured in Overdrive (2017)
yeah .. it is.. they were classics
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by luminouz(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Shut the fûck up old man
We’re all concerned about its physical aesthetics and it’s by no means the most beautiful car using that standard. Heck, it’s an extraordinarily ugly car
No one wants to know if it’s the car Liberace took a shît in or if only one was created and was owned exclusively by Freddie Mercury
It’s. An. Ugly. Car.

Did he cancel ya engagement shocked
Cuz ur vex level no get meter o

1 Like

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Shut the fûck up old man
It’s. An. Ugly. Car.

Such venom...

Did he disappoint you on Valentine's Day? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Op you need to understand that if it's not a Japanese plastic Nigerians don't consider it beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Looking like half squeezed tooth paste
grin grin

Is it your toothpaste

1 Like

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by maasoap(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Shut the fûck up old man
It’s. An. Ugly. Car.
Mehn! This female nairalander took rudeness and uncouthness to a new higher level. Classic example of "what a man can do, a woman can do better".
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Twrecks(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Nice! It reminds me Captain Nemo's ride in LXG. If you know...

1 Like

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2018
It's beautiful and has swag
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by mammanbawa: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2018
naptu2:
Mercedes Benz 300SL Gullwing

Jaguar XKE

Rolls Royce Silver Ghost

Alfa Romeo GTV

Ferrari F40

Jaguar XK8

Jaguar XJS

Countach, Diablo, Murcielago, Aventador

Ferrari Testarossa

The ls gulling and the silver ghost are the only beautiful cars in your list.
Jaguar xke, seriously?
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by deflover(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Shut the fûck up old man
It’s. An. Ugly. Car.

Like I said
Indomine noodles generation
No value in their life
Only drugs and sex

1 Like

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by deflover(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2018
maasoap:

Mehn! This female nairalander took rudeness and uncouthness to a new higher level. Classic example of "what a man can do, a woman can do better".

What do u expect
Codine and tramadol
Brings out the best in them

3 Likes

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by gonkin(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Looks like a cartoon car
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
@seun
A particular moderator has ban my treasured profile, because he feels right to do so, on just a comment, prior to now i had only one but i had to open this to ask for your help.
Please i need your help am so sad right now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You can check my Profile, am not a scammer neither am somebody bad.. but this moderator ban me without notice and he ban me for life, all because, he feel i am a threat to him.

@seun you can even check the comment i made, initially i made mistakes but i tried to correct my self.

@seun , this forum has been part of me for a very long time i open my account clogogo, with back in 2006 and treasured this forum and now one moderator just feel right without consideration to do this

Please @seun HELP HELP
Please am posting this still i get your attention...

Thank you
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2018
Grandpa are you mistaking me for your grand daughters?
You must be surrounded by vapid NFA people for you to come to this conclusion.
Where I’m from and the way I was brought up, in a nice, bourgeoisie environment filled with smart people that actually have a future, the nonsense you mentioned is actually alien to us.
Not my fault you were raised in the dumps filled with insipid and dirty young people with a dirty mentality.
deflover:

Like I said
Indomine noodles generation
No value in their life
Only drugs and sex
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Grandpa are you mistaking me for your grand daughters?
You must be surrounded by vapid NFA people for you to come to this conclusion.
Where I’m from and the way I was brought up, in a nice, bourgeoisie environment filled with smart people that actually have a future, the nonsense you mentioned is actually alien to us.
Not my fault you were raised in the dumps filled with insipid and dirty young people with a dirty mentality.

But it's a fine car nahhh. What's your own inside.

It was featured in gtav (ps4 game as a beautiful classy vehicle)

The Z type

1 Like

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2018
It’s ugly to me
Thegamingorca:

But it's a fine car nahhh. What's your own inside.

It was featured in gtav (ps4 game as a beautiful classy vehicle)

The Z type
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
It’s ugly to me

Ok
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by Ekite: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Shut the fûck up old man
It’s. An. Ugly. Car.
This is a very rude reply. He didn't call you out personally, did he?
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by naptu2: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Jaguar XKE

1 Like

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by naptu2: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Mercedes Benz 300SL Gullwing

3 Likes

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by naptu2: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2018
The big beslatted monster. The eternal special guest star on Miami Vice.

Ferrari Testarossa.

1 Like

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by naptu2: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2018
My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make.

The iconic

Rolls Royce Silver Ghost.

2 Likes

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by buchilino(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2018
LOOKS LIKE A HOLLYWOOD ALIEN SPACESHIP
Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by naptu2: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Lamborghini Aventador

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by naptu2: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
They made this comparison in a Time Magazine article in December 1990 or 1991. The article was about the ultimate Christmas gift and on one of the pages they had the Ferrari F40 and the Lamborghini Diablo side by side (you can see them in the first picture below). There was another page that had the Mercedes Benz SL (R129) and the BMW 8 Series side by side.

Lamborghini Diablo

Re: The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? by naptu2: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Alfa Romeo GTV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serious Accident Around Ojodu Berger (just After Mobil Petrol Station) / Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria / Another Fuel Tanker Tumbles On Lekki Epe Express Way [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.