Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer (43096 Views)

Banky W Opens Up On Losing Federal House Of Representatives Election. (VIDEO) / Banky W Opens Up On Who The Real Winner Of #bbnaija 2018 Is And The Reveal Is In / Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:
It is highly unusual for a black person to suffer from skin cancer, due to the inherent protective nature of darker skin, in comparison to the more vulnerable lighter skin tone of Europeans, for example.

One wonders whether this gentleman has been misdiagnosed with skin cancer, given the extreme rarity of that affliction in the black race.

It rarely happens doesn't mean it can't happen you know

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by robotix: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:
It is highly unusual for a black person to suffer from skin cancer, due to the inherent protective nature of darker skin, in comparison to the more vulnerable lighter skin tone of Europeans, for example.

One wonders whether this gentleman has been misdiagnosed with skin cancer, given the extreme rarity of that affliction in the black race.
bros, this is not the first time. when his recent operation hit the news, it was reported that he had undergone treatment for same cancer about 10 years ago.
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Dreambeat: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

Misdiagnosed,possible but unlikely.One should also wonder what he has been using on his skin.Some of the creams and soap people use on their skin are also carcinogenic.A lot of users are not aware of this,or do but deliberately ignore it because of their social status.They all want to be whiter than the Caucasians.
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2018
na too much bleaching cream cause am
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by jesicajonna(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Receive healing in Jesus name.. sad sad
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by abels(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2018
AishaBuhari:
How will telling the world help in healing your sickness

Ogar take your money go find solutions for yourself na. I just tire for all these una showoff on social media sef
me sef tire, weti e wan make we do
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by reuben79: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Adesuwa, berra take him to Synagogue or Guru Msaraji's place
synagogue is d best place if dey can go there
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by EmmanuelsonJr(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Watin dis Adesua day do self, carry am go ur Karishika people make dem wash dis guy with thier water im skin cancer go go
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by kramer: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2018
RealGucci:
wtf is dis niggi talking to on instagram n twitter.
wtf
niggi stfu
and take that shiit away men
grow the fuc up young niggi
or u dey bleach
fake ass niggi

Ah ahnnnnn! Ki lo de? All this for one person You are a wicked somebodi

Esseite:

Or could be self inflicted also through various chemical creams aswell.

You mean to say bleach abi
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by deebsman1(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2018
When bleaching is just too much
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by bornolowu(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

It is not possible that he is misdiagnosed . .. skin cancer yes rare in blacks but is common relatively in light skin individuals.. go to a dermatology clinic and you will see many.. and don't you think the doctors know that skin cancer is rare in blacks..please stop dishing half knowledge!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by bornolowu(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2018
oliviatwist:

Rare doesn't mean never. Unfortunate or unlucky, maybe but misdiagnosis, highly unlikely
don't mind the boy, he thinks he is more intelligent than the next person..very unlikely dat he was misdiagnosed. Histology and skin biopsy result will just tell you!!
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Bullhari007(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
your wife will soon be a widow and small boys like wizkid Davido and tekno go take over... rip in advance tongue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Bullhari007(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2018
Dreambeat:
Misdiagnosed,possible but unlikely.One should also wonder what he has been using on his skin.Some of the creams and soap people use on their skin are also carcinogenic.A lot of users are not aware of this,or do but deliberately ignore it because of their social status.They all want to be whiter than the Caucasians.
thank God I use groundnut oil
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by totorimi: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Adesuwa, berra take him to Synagogue or Guru Maraji's place

I bet you when he goes there, they will use him to advertise and advance their ministry and compound his situation in

I won't be surprised to hear them say it is the new wife he married that brought calamity to him. If you need prayers go to God in your heart for HE is a spirit and only in spirit can you commune with him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by livebynite: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2018
RealGucci:
wtf is dis niggi talking to on instagram n twitter.
wtf
niggi stfu
and take that shiit away men6
grow the fuc up young niggi
or u dey bleach
fake ass niggi

Chill the fück out yungin

Why you so stressed ? Yeah the nīgga is as fake as my ex's hair and skin tone but you don't have to stress bout it
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Ginaz(f): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Bullhari007:
your wife will soon be a widow and small boys like wizkid Davido and tekno go take over... rip in advance tongue grin cheesy

R. I. P to you too. What you wish him I wish you in a thousands.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Bullhari007:
Lmao!!!!! Nairaland oooh

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2018
totorimi:

I bet you when he goes there, they will use him to advertise and advance their ministry and compound his situation in

I won't be surprised to hear them say it is the new wife he married that brought calamity to him. If you need prayers go to God in your heart for HE is a spirit and only in spirit can you commune with him.
My friend shut up!
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Bullhari007(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Ginaz:

R. I. P to you too. What you wish him I wish you in a thousands.
rip to me after you and the rest of your family tongue
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by RealGucci: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2018
nepa caused it
just bought fuel 20ltrs
my gen go hear am
livebynite:

Chill the fück out yungin

Why you so stressed ? Yeah the nīgga is as fake as my ex's hair and skin tone but you don't have to stress bout it

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2018
davido,wizkid that has tatoo all over their body no get cancer how you take get am mr banky?
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by happney65: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

Bros,Black People die from breast cancer..Morgan Tsangari former Prime minister of Zimbabwe died yesterday from cancer..Sit down there they yarn what is not..
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by hyzich(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2018
happney65:

Bros,Black People die from breast cancer..Morgan Tsangari former Prime minister of Zimbabwe died yesterday from cancer..Sit down there they yarn what is not..

Why do you guys find it very difficult to comprehend lil sentences, Huh? The guy said *skin cancer* not *breast cancer* and to all quoting the dude for saying *highly unusual*, the guy is not ruling out its occurrence but just saying it is very very rare. Thanks
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Madeu(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

Banky Is not of dark skin pigmentation, rather the light brown type. It's obvious people of that kind also suffers from skin cancer.
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Jakumo(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Madeu:

Banky Is not of dark skin pigmentation, rather the light brown type. It's obvious people of that kind also suffers from skin cancer.

Oga no fess. That picture shows a black African man, and neither an Asian nor a Caucasian.

Regardless, the darker one's skin, the greater the degree of natural protection that skin offers against melanoma, all else being equal.
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by donbenie(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Hope d radiation didn't fry ur balls ooo.. Rumours are already flying around
How can his balls be irradiated,is he having Cancer of the balls?
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by xatbiodam: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2018
I BELIEVE HE WILL BE OK SOON ... http://iblognaija.com.ng
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by eTECTIVe(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2018
donbenie:
How can his balls be irradiated,is he having Cancer of the balls?

Not everyone is supposed to get sarcasm
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by donbenie(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

Skin Cancer may be rare in the black race but a trip to any Cancer Unit in our Teaching Hospitals will show you that rare is a relative term..
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by kokoA(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:

I guess his doctors are abroad, so misdiagnosis is quite unlikely. A close relative of mine was told he had skin cancer here in Naija, we went abroad and the white doctors said it's really really unusual for blacks to get skin cancer. They ran series of test and found out the diagnosis from Nigeria was completely wrong! Thank God he overcame after few sessions of chemotherapy.
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Jimi23(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
God heal you bruv. One love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan / May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.