Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dog Import Permit - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Import Permit (799 Views)

Golden Retriever Puppies Available For Import / How to Import Dogs In Nigeria / Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dog Import Permit by EzekielBams(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Hello Families, My wife travelled from Usa to Nigeria in 2016 with her service dog, and we have all our document and health vaccination and all that, But when she got to Nigeria she was help by the immigration that said we do not have an import permit eventually we were lucky that charged us and let her and the dog go, Now she is coming over again and this time around i need to know WHERE DO WE GET AN IMPORT PERMIT FOR THE DOG AND WHAT ARE THE PROCESS, I have searched on the internet and i cannot find anything on it, Please if you have done this before or travel into Nigeria with pet please help.

1 Like

Re: Dog Import Permit by royalshepherd(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2018
text me on whatsapp or send a mail. I'm currently not in naija but I'll link you up with someone who would do that for you. 07010852772
Email: Royalshepherdcanineservices@gmail.com
Re: Dog Import Permit by prinzetobi: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
I've got a friend who could help you. He actually helped me do mine. Reach out let's talk 09093199337

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD!!!!! / My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window / Meet 'Coco' Male Lhasa Apso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.